There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Fixed. QFT.

Leeeeeeetss Gooooo

Won 3 of 4 last year in the regular season...

Heatles still got this...I liked what I saw from them tonight.

THE PACERS ARE TOO MUCH BRO, THEY'RE TOO MUCH
P.s. nice clutch airball'd 3 from bronbron
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Fixed. QFT.

Leeeeeeetss Gooooo

Won 3 of 4 last year in the regular season...

Heatles still got this...I liked what I saw from them tonight.



"Got Heem"
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,745
Originally posted by GameOver:


"Got Heem"

loool...probably damaged couple of hair follicles.

Why is it still f**king December?!? Ugh! I guess for now I'll just wait for next Wednesday.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by GameOver:


"Got Heem"

loool...probably damaged couple of hair follicles.

Why is it still f**king December?!? Ugh! I guess for now I'll just wait for next Wednesday.

That isn't that bad, as a Lakers fan I've gotta wait till 2015 or something
LOL only 2 teams in the eastern conference with a record better than .500. What absolute trash. When can we get an alignment and get the Memphis grizzlies out of the west!
Originally posted by schmons:
LOL only 2 teams in the eastern conference with a record better than .500. What absolute trash. When can we get an alignment and get the Memphis grizzlies out of the west!

Memphis really should be in the East...it's freaking Tennessee...

New Orleans and Minnesota are both suspect as well...
hibbert too good.. expect heatles to bounce back next week doe
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,039


This dude....

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,037
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lmao
Never seen anything like that before.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-GNH2B7kGk
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home