• Veteran
Drummond is a beast.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Pretty frustrating.

[ Edited by jrg on Dec 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Michael Carter-Williams & Victor Oladipo become 1st rookies in NBA history to post 1st career triple-doubles in same game.

MCWs game is too strong

Rooks are nice this year
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Nice day for my fantasy team. MCW, Aflalo, Big Baby, and Evan Turner.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

He's ballin' this year. You still think Magic want to move him?

Absolutely. They won't seriously compete and have too many men in their guard/forward rotation. I hope he continues so his price will keep going up.
Is that a typo on ESPN or did the tanking Pistons really beat the Heat in Miami by 10
The pistons aren't tanking..?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Is that a typo on ESPN or did the tanking Pistons really beat the Heat in Miami by 10

Miami looked half-asleep today. They were down 15 - 17pts all game. Then they cut it to 3 in the 4th but they used up all their energy in the comeback.

If Pacers didn't start 16-1...Miami would not have showed up to games often. Staying within striking distance of Pacers is providing them with some motivation.

Originally posted by marshniners24:

we added jennings and josh smith, if we were gonna tank those moves probably wouldnt have happened. drummond a beast too, 18 boards last night.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

we added jennings and josh smith, if we were gonna tank those moves probably wouldnt have happened. drummond a beast too, 18 boards last night.

That's what I'm saying crabman

Stoney chalk up the pic

Originally posted by YungAce:

Aaron must have gotten hyped off hearing that since he's been on a tear this season.

UCLA
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Miami looked half-asleep today. They were down 15 - 17pts all game. Then they cut it to 3 in the 4th but they used up all their energy in the comeback.

If Pacers didn't start 16-1...Miami would not have showed up to games often. Staying within striking distance of Pacers is providing them with some motivation.

Its going to be hard for them to mentally get up for a lot of these games, especially early on. For teams like the Pistons, its a big time game and they will play extra hard. Also, physically I'm sure these guys feel it. They have played a lot of ball the last 3 years.
Share 49ersWebzone