LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

so basically the ECF are already decided. Heat vs Pacers. its only f**king december lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The Nets f**king suck

Spillgate

"Hit me"

I was laughing my ass off when that happened. Kidd's best coaching move so far. (that dude is so overmatched it's not even funny)

His acting ability on the other hand....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
His acting ability on the other hand....

That was awful. Just turrrible acting. Hope this NBA coaching thing works out for him.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Love Nate Robinson lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Blazers are for real...that team is fun to watch.

And I thought the Bulls out-tanked everyone last night... the Rockets managed to tank against the ultimate tank in Utah
There are a total of 2 teams in the eastern conference with a winning record. lol

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
There are a total of 2 teams in the eastern conference with a winning record. lol

that's embarassing. The lakers would be the 4th seed in the east LOL
how can you not like the blazers? man the west is stacked
east is sooo bad the nba should consider a cross over playoff format lol. in the cfl theres 8 teams, 4 in each div, 3 make it in and if the 4th place team in one div has a better record than the 3rd place team in the other div, then that team crosses over and takes the playoff spot.
The east has been terrible for years! I'm still mad at the fact that the Warriors could've made the playoffs following the We Believe year if we had played in the East that season! Hypothetical success made me happy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Some of it has to do with young inexperienced rosters and head-coaches, but injuries are playing a major factor.

Teams that would have winning record but are missing key player:

Bulls: Rose and Butler
Knicks: Tyson Chandler
Brooklyn: Whole team is on medicare...but that's hardly a surprise
Wizards: Bradley Beal

Outside chance:
Boston: Rajan Hondo

If you look at the avg. pt differential...Chicago, Atlanta, Washington, Toronto, and Detroit are at 1.1pt or less.
Share 49ersWebzone