LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
If Kobe goes Give me a jersey and I'm gonna pretend to be one of your players lol

LOL

Kobe comes and there are like 8 adults wearing high school jerseys
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If Kobe goes Give me a jersey and I'm gonna pretend to be one of your players lol

LOL

Kobe comes and there are like 8 adults wearing high school jerseys

100% chance of this happening if Kobe ever comes.
oh and I came here to gloat about Harden's "defensive play" winning the game last night

Harden is from LA by the way, I believe Artesia High School fwiw
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 15, 2013 at 9:21 AM ]
oh and I came here to gloat about Harden's "defensive play" winning the game last night

Didn't see it. Was busy.

And, ya...he's a local guy.

so what's going on with D12 and Harden chewing out Lin so far. heard it on the radio and they were talking about on TNT, i think. they've been on his ass consistently this season.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Didn't see it. Was busy.

And, ya...he's a local guy.

He fouled the player on the inbound who fired the 3 and made it, but the ref said the foul was before the ball got there which was borderline
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
so what's going on with D12 and Harden chewing out Lin so far. heard it on the radio and they were talking about on TNT, i think. they've been on his ass consistently this season.

I dunno, they are probably trying to be like Kobe and think being a leader is yelling at teammates
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

I dunno, they are probably trying to be like Kobe and think being a leader is yelling at teammates

saw a play on youtube where Lin had the ball and was calling the play. he was trying to get Harden's attention but Harden just continued to walk away. Lin looked so disappointed.
#11 on your team LA is pretty tall, over 6'5?

Does he have some athleticism to match?
#11 on your team LA is pretty tall, over 6'5?

Does he have some athleticism to match?

He's about 6'2" or 6'3", with really long arms. He's only a sophomore. He's close to dunking, but not quite there. He got shot in the left arm (he's a lefty) in a drive-by 3 years ago and doesn't have much feeling in his fingertips on his left hand, but he's able to compensate. He'll be a starter on varsity this year. Really good shot blocker and overall defender. He's still terribly uncoordinated, but he's come a LONG way in the last year. Excited about his future.

I don't think we're going to be very good this year, but my freshmen and sophomore classes are promising. I'm hoping that events like this, and my overall Laker connection helps to bring better talent to the school, and we'll be sustainably successful starting in '16 or so.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 15, 2013 at 9:50 AM ]

Lmao at shot in the arm in a drive by
Harden is a douche
Harden is a douche

Don't be jelly, I know its hard when your Sacramento Kings suck and will always suck
Harden is a douche

Don't be jelly, I know its hard when your Sacramento Kings suck and will always suck

Not jelly, he won't ever win anything. He sucks
Harden is a douche

Not jelly, he won't ever win anything. He sucks

Harden Haters Sign Up Sheet
-LA
-Marsh
-LA
-LA
-LA
Share 49ersWebzone