What could've been lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Starter? Wtf is this - the 90s?!? I didn't know they still existed lol

they re-released them last yr

oh lol...had no idea. Thanks
andrew wiggins ‏@22wiggins 3m New journey in the great state of Minnesota #GoWolves
Originally posted by valrod33:
andrew wiggins ‏@22wiggins 3m New journey in the great state of Minnesota #GoWolves

Wtf bbq
Originally posted by marshulk:

Wtf bbq

dude got off the plane and saw all the white women

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

YAKKEM

What could've been lol
Dante Exum getting some love in the trailer. #SorryTrey
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Really wish bledsoe would hurry up and sign the QO.
Originally posted by lazy:

The Alex Boone of the NBA
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by lazy:

The Alex Boone of the NBA
Unfortunately.
Originally posted by marshulk:

Wtf bbq

dude got off the plane and saw all the white women

Lol

In his 18 seasons in the NBA, Kobe's had 31,700 points, 6,601 rebounds, 5,925 assists, 1,835 steals and 620 blocks.

These numbers are unbelievable on their own, but even more impressive when you consider Kobe's age. In NBA history, no player has scored more points by the age of 36.

Points by age 36

Kobe: 31,700

Kareem: 31,527

Wilt: 31,419

Karl Malone: 31,041

Jordan: 29,277

I hate those stupid stats. Kobe came into the league at 18 years old. Of course he is gonna be one of the youngest to have those numbers. I really wish they would use games played as a barometer instead of age
I hate those stupid stats. Kobe came into the league at 18 years old. Of course he is gonna be one of the youngest to have those numbers. I really wish they would use games played as a barometer instead of age

Kobe's not the only player in nba history to enter the league at age 18. And you really wish they would skew it to whatever way you'd prefer so Kobe wasn't at the top of a list of all time greats. Like it says, haters gonna hate. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Kobe's not the only player in nba history to enter the league at age 18. And you really wish they would skew it to whatever way you'd prefer so Kobe wasn't at the top of a list of all time greats. Like it says, haters gonna hate. lol
Kareem at age 36 played 1170
Kobe has played in 1245
Wilt 1045
Malone 1192
Jordan 930

Thats all im saying, Good for Kobe for being in the league long enough to get those numbers, i just hate when they use age as the barometer for these stats. Games played in my opinion is a better way to measure these things
Share 49ersWebzone