LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• Jiks
Tyreke plays for the Pelicans!? Where the f**k have I been?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Afflalo
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Tyreke plays for the Pelicans!? Where the f**k have I been?

Utah
Philadelphia is gunning for playoff spot and Brooklyn decides to tank
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ Barnes...sensitive lil b***h
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
http://bit.ly/1aASJIC

Harden fined $5K for second flop

These fines are a joke. Increase them 10 fold and make floppers wear a giant "FLOPPER" tag on the front of their jerseys for 10 games.
Originally posted by 4ML:

i blame griffin. the play happened so fast and even i thought it was on ibaka at first so barnes shouldn't be at fault..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

i blame griffin. the play happened so fast and even i thought it was on ibaka at first so barnes shouldn't be at fault..

Personally, I didn't think Ibaka or Griffin did anything wrong. I'm not even sure why Barnes got upset. Griffin wasn't even reacting until Barnes pushed Ibaka. No idea why Ibaka was thrown out and Griffin got a T. Even Barnes should have just received a T and that's it. NBA needs to chill a little bit.

griffin always tryna secretly grab. dude is a little b***h.

Personally, I didn't think Ibaka or Griffin did anything wrong. I'm not even sure why Barnes got upset. Griffin wasn't even reacting until Barnes pushed Ibaka. No idea why Ibaka was thrown out and Griffin got a T. Even Barnes should have just received a T and that's it. NBA needs to chill a little bit.

i'm sure the refs did it because of the history between Ibaka and Griffin

haven't watched any Houston games yet, but is it true that Lin and Harden don't get along? heard on the radio that Harden chews Lin out whenever Lin doesn't get him the ball.
Uh Barnes deserved to get thrown out. He wasn't even apart of the play and he runs over and pushes ibaka and started the whole fight. He's an idiot
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Uh Barnes deserved to get thrown out. He wasn't even apart of the play and he runs over and pushes ibaka and started the whole fight. He's an idiot

Barnes talks a tough guy act but NEVER does anything. Ibaka would lay his ass out.

Barnes should've been thrown out for sure but it did look like Ibaka pushed Griffin at first, when it was it was really Griffin doing the stupid s**t that he always does.
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Fair enough. Still feel there wasn't much to throw him out. Technical on Ibaka and Griffin were excessive.
Share 49ersWebzone