There are 220 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Okay...he is not lookin' so dead today. I thought the doode went on food strike - Gandhi style.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Lol. That hairline fightin so hard to stay relevant.
^ that looks like more than just 10 lbs he lost...
LeBron James ‏@KingJames 3m The reports from yesterday was NOT TRUE but I'm looking forward to working with Coach Blatt and meeting Griff and guys in the front office..

Da fuq he talking bout?
Originally posted by valrod33:
LeBron James ‏@KingJames 3m The reports from yesterday was NOT TRUE but I'm looking forward to working with Coach Blatt and meeting Griff and guys in the front office..

Da fuq he talking bout?

They said he & Blatt had a meeting yesterday.
^^^

@KingJames: Coach Blatt and I spoke in person very briefly last week in NY while shooting my movie. I'm ready to get going. #GoCavs #StriveForGreatness

Lebron has a movie?
BTW, Blatt will be the best X's & O's coach that LeBron's had, and that's coming from someone who likes Spoelstra.

Da fuq he talking bout?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11313388/lebron-james-meets-cleveland-cavaliers-coach-david-blatt
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Da fuq he talking bout?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11313388/lebron-james-meets-cleveland-cavaliers-coach-david-blatt

lol...wasn't it Windhorst who also reported that Wolves and Cavs have a deal in place for Love already?
LeBron is skinnier than Kap

How much does LeBron weigh now? It seems like he lost much more than 10 pounds.

He used to weigh as much as 270. No way he's 260 in those pics. He looks closer to 230.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

He used to weigh as much as 270. No way he's 260 in those pics. He looks closer to 230.
Are you looking at the pic that caused everyone to overreact? Or the pic with Miller where it is obvious he didn't lose that much?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Are you looking at the pic that caused everyone to overreact? Or the pic with Miller where it is obvious he didn't lose that much?

Talking about the Miller pic too...I don't know, maybe it's because he's not wearing the headband. Receding hairline in full effect.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I think he's closer to his listed weight - about 250. I'm just curious if he's gonna be faster running down the court? Is that a possibility? It'll be good for him to lose a few pounds as he gets older. May prolong his career. It'll be interesting if he stays at this weight during the season.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think he's closer to his listed weight - about 250. I'm just curious if he's gonna be faster running down the court? Is that a possibility? It'll be good for him to lose a few pounds as he gets older. May prolong his career. It'll be interesting if he stays at this weight during the season.

You're probably right. 230 would be too dramatic a change in such a short period of time. He's probably around 250. Not sure if he'll be faster, but I think he'll be a lot more agile. Definitely should help to prolong his career. Less stress on knees, joints, feet..etc.
Share 49ersWebzone