• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
That was one of the nastiest breaks I've ever seen

Seriously his shin snapped like a stick
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Indiana welcome to the draft lottery.
s**t, that was f**king brutal. Prayers for George, I hate seeing that stuff, no matter what jersey you're wearing. Terrible all around SMH.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Just saw replay. Wished I hadn't. Crowd chanting Paul George's name as he is wheeled off on stretcher. Coach K calling game.
Oh s**t. I'm not watching the scrimmage, but the way you guys are describing it sounds ugly. How did it happen? Hope George recovers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I feel sick - that was nasty. Hope he's gonna recover 100% quickly
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Oh s**t. I'm not watching the scrimmage, but the way you guys are describing it sounds ugly. How did it happen? Hope George recovers.

He was trying to block a shot and landed with his foot up against the base of the basket and......snap
  • Tman
  • Veteran
look at this tho

Rough to watch

One of the worst landings/breaks you'll ever see. I saw it live. UGLY. Espn isn't even showing replays it was so bad. s**t.

He's never playing again
That was awful. Rip Paul
Originally posted by Tman:
look at this tho

No thanks. Once was enough. Really sucks for PG. I wish him a speedy recovery
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

One of the worst landings/breaks you'll ever see. I saw it live. UGLY. Espn isn't even showing replays it was so bad. s**t.

Uggh..damnit. Just saw the video. Get well soon Paul George.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Tough luck, hopes he makes it back. Many NBA players will have misgivings about USA basketball in the future. The risk is too great.
Share 49ersWebzone