There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

never seen SD this riled up before.

i actually know how he feels. i responded in a similar way when everyone was attacking Monta Ellis.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
never seen SD this riled up before.

i actually know how he feels. i responded in a similar way when everyone was attacking Monta Ellis.

lol...I was just going to use Monta Ellis as another dude who should be playing football so he doesn't have to play any defense either.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Your statement: "His [Harden's] play hasn't impacted wins and losses in Houston" is what I'm mostly responding to.

And regarding turnovers, it is bad, but Kobe was at 3.7 last year (3rd most last year). So Kobe must be overrated by your logic. I don't think its coincidence that SGs handling the ball that much are turning it over.

Or on this year Derrick Rose is at 5.3 TPG but your blasting Harden for it, that he is on pace for a historical record on it lol. Kevin Durant is at 4.5 TPG, OMG, he is the worst too! We're friggin not even at the 10 game mark and you're talking about setting historical records.

oh and lol @ amp trying to chime in by piggybacking on LA.

He hasn't impacted wins and losses to a degree that's commensurate with the hype that he's gotten. Houston was about 3 games better than they were the previous year, after adding Harden, Lin, & Asik. OKC's record improved when they replaced Harden with Kevin Martin, and didn't make any other significant moves.

Sure, his turnovers this year are in a small sample size, but he was a high TO player last year, and on top of that he's an awful defender, which hurts his team tremendously. The same can't be said of Kobe, Durant, etc.
lol at arguing about wrestlers
I like his beard if that helps
SunDevil:

I love you. Don't forget, K?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I like his beard if that helps

His defense isn't going to intimidate anyone. A turban on the other hand.......that could be useful.
Originally posted by valrod33:

this cracks me up. I've probably posted it 4 times now, and I'll post it 4 more, dammit.
Magic gonna destroy the Celtics
Originally posted by jrg:

Potatoes going to destroy the more Potato
Originally posted by YungAce:

Potatoes going to destroy the more Potato

telling you..orlando = 8th seed in the east
telling you..orlando = 8th seed in the east

i like olidapo