LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Prediction. 2morrow my boy Wiggins will be a Timberwolf
  • lazy
  • Veteran
who's going to be the third team to help out the CLE/Minn trade? Phoenix?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 10m

Minnesota's been determined to unload Kevin Martin and JJ Barea in a Love deal -- no easy task for Cavs to make work without a third team.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Report: Kevin Love Trade To Cavs 'Deal Is Done'; No Timetable Given - See more at: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/report-kevin-love-trade-to-cavs-deal-is-done-no-timetable-given--313874.html#sthash.Wsze6lM7.dpuf
Originally posted by lazy:
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 10m

Minnesota's been determined to unload Kevin Martin and JJ Barea in a Love deal -- no easy task for Cavs to make work without a third team.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

No Wiggins for Minny. No way they take that crap off their hands AND give them Wiggins.
Eff the Wolves. Teams interested in Love should just hold off until Nov. Minny will come down off of their pedestal. Those idiots should be ecstatic to have Wiggins.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Eff the Wolves. Teams interested in Love should just hold off until Nov. Minny will come down off of their pedestal. Those idiots should be ecstatic to have Wiggins.

This. I don't understand what the big rush is. The only leverage the Wolves have is time before the trade deadline. Their leverage diminishes the longer this drags out, and they will eventually be desperate to deal him. If Cleveland stays patient they can get Love without dealing Wiggins. The Wolves can't just deal him anywhere either. Love has to agree to sign an extension with the new team, or else a trade can't happen. That severely limits their options.
Cavs and Utah just made a trade to help the Cavs get some unguaranteed contracts to trade to the Wolves.
Malcolm Thomas, John Lucas III, and Erik Murphy are the three the Jazz sent to Cleveland.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No Wiggins for Minny. No way they take that crap off their hands AND give them Wiggins.

Don't underestimate Cavs - they're certifiably stupid.

Originally posted by 4ML:

They'll do whatever Bron tells them. Bron wants Love. Bottom line.

From the outside looking in, I bet you the front office and owner may not want to deal Wiggins. And they will just to please Lebron. And rightfully so. He did leave one of the best cities in the country for that place.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

From the outside looking in, I bet you the front office and owner may not want to deal Wiggins. And they will just to please Lebron. And rightfully so. He did leave one of the best cities in the country for that place.

I've no doubt Lebron told them to get Kevin Love. It's how they're going about it. They can get Love without giving up Wiggins.

I've no doubt Lebron told them to get Kevin Love. It's how they're going about it. They can get Love without giving up Wiggins.

no they cant.....the only reason they can afford him now is because they will be able to send contracts back in return
[ Edited by Knowledge on Jul 22, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]
Cleveland & Utah just made a small trade where CLE receives 3 non-guaranteed contracts. Only reason you trade for non-guaranteeds is to cut them or trade them. Could be a pre-cursor to an imminent Love trade.
Share 49ersWebzone