There are 87 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 143,984
paul george is a stud

one of my favorite players in the league
Originally posted by 4ML:
"Their success is the Michael Jordan era. This is a new age"

- Paul George on Bulls

-----------------------



I like me some Paul George.



Shots fired.
Baalke Griffin is pissing me off, not posting up on a mummified Rashard Lewis
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,105
Miami playing some good defense right now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,105
D-Wade!!! Wow!!!
Jesus Christ an Earthquake dunk
meh, gg 4ML
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,105
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
meh, gg 4ML

Fun game. It'll take Clippers couple months to figure stuff out. They'll be all right.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
meh, gg 4ML

Fun game. It'll take Clippers couple months to figure stuff out. They'll be all right.

Lol
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 4ML:
"Their success is the Michael Jordan era. This is a new age"

- Paul George on Bulls

-----------------------



I like me some Paul George.



Shots fired.

Big Paul George fan, but the Bulls will be back. Rose is just rusty.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,988
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Baalke Griffin is pissing me off, not posting up on a mummified Rashard Lewis

he doesn't know how
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,105
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
meh, gg 4ML

Fun game. It'll take Clippers couple months to figure stuff out. They'll be all right.

Lol

I mean...they got a new coach. It's likely it'll take em Nov. & Dec. to figure things out.
Dwight's reportedly unhappy with Houston's PGs. lol
I dont pay much attention to the NBA other than when my Wolves are playing so its still strange to me to hear that Indiana is contender. That just doesnt compute in my brain
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,293
"I was in a rhythm and they started fouling Dwight," Harden said. "It kind of slows us down. It slows our pace down and what we like to do. Good coaching."

How to beat the Rockets.
Share 49erswebzone