LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
In regards to a decision for Knicks free agent forward Carmelo Anthony, a source said: "It's coming... Not today."
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lebron teaming up with Irving and Wiggins... chump

I hope they keep Wiggins and use other assets to land Kevin Love.

Maybe Miami's first round pick for next year lol

I dont know how they would get Love without giving up Wiggins.
They almost have to. LeBron Mentioned playing with Waiters, and Thompson. Cleveland cant go and trade them for Love now. He didnt mention Wiggins or Bennett.

Remember, the rumor was when the Cavs made their pitch to LeBron they told him the trade offer they have to get Kevin Love

Its probably Bennett, Wiggins a first and filler for Love

Makes sense for both teams. Minny shouldn't make that move w/o Wiggins. And Cleveland has to make that move. LBJ is 30. Prime is now. You don't turn down a Love/LBJ/Irving trifecta.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lebron teaming up with Irving and Wiggins... chump

I hope they keep Wiggins and use other assets to land Kevin Love.

Maybe Miami's first round pick for next year lol

I dont know how they would get Love without giving up Wiggins.
They almost have to. LeBron Mentioned playing with Waiters, and Thompson. Cleveland cant go and trade them for Love now. He didnt mention Wiggins or Bennett.

Remember, the rumor was when the Cavs made their pitch to LeBron they told him the trade offer they have to get Kevin Love

Its probably Bennett, Wiggins a first and filler for Love

Makes sense for both teams. Minny shouldn't make that move w/o Wiggins. And Cleveland has to make that move. LBJ is 30. Prime is now. You don't turn down a Love/LBJ/Irving trifecta.

Rubio throwing alley oops to Wiggins
I'm fasho getting tickets to see the Rockets when they come to Sac. They'll be stacked with Bosh... and if they can keep Parsons, wow.

And Val, don't be jealous but I'm watching Wiggins live no matter what team he is on. I know you hate the Kings, but a perk of living in an NBA city is being able to watch anyone you want LIVE
Rubio throwing alley oops to Wiggins

That would be a sick nucleus. I would be excited if I was you.
I'm fasho getting tickets to see the Rockets when they come to Sac. They'll be stacked with Bosh... and if they can keep Parsons, wow.

And Val, don't be jealous but I'm watching Wiggins live no matter what team he is on. I know you hate the Kings, but a perk of living in an NBA city is being able to watch anyone you want LIVE

Im like 6 hours away from Denver, ill make the trip to watch Rubio and Wiggins
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I don't know how I feel about this one....

Ken Berger @KBergCBS League sources also say stars now align in post-decision world for Luol Deng to land in Phoenix. Several teams still in mix. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/
The Cavaliers have opened talks by offering guard Dion Waiters, forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick to the Timberwolves in exchange for Love, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

exchange Waiters for Wiggins and lets make this happen
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN · 38m

LeBron's essay is remarkable. Going forward this will be known as "The Letter."

https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN
The Cavaliers have opened talks by offering guard Dion Waiters, forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick to the Timberwolves in exchange for Love, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Two #1 overall picks? lololololol. Love ain't worth that.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Said it before - they'll try to do that. Not saying Wolves will agree but I highly doubt anyone can offer them anything better with 3 1st round picks in 2015 draft. Cavs have so many assets - they'll try to get a trade done without Wiggins.

C'mon incompetent FO - do something right. Keep Wiggins and land Love with other assets. Don't blink - Wolves don't have a better offer than what you can offer with those draft picks.
  • lazy
  • Veteran

Sources say Houston Rockets trying to trade Jeremy Lin to the Los Angeles Lakers. Report now on @SportsCenter
https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine

Ken Berger @KBergCBS ·
As the LeBron after-effects crank up, word among multiple team execs is No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins will be in play in Kevin Love trade.
Ken Berger @KBergCBS �
As the LeBron after-effects crank up, word among multiple team execs is No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins will be in play in Kevin Love trade.

I would hope they keep wiggins, but if they have Lebron, Kyrie and Love...not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4...
You guys need to shut your whore mouths and quit trying to make Love to Cavs happen without Wiggins coming to MN
Share 49ersWebzone