LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 55s Chandler Parsons is finalizing a three-year, $46 million offer sheet with Dallas, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Well damn..
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 55s Chandler Parsons is finalizing a three-year, $46 million offer sheet with Dallas, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Didn't see that coming quite yet. I figured he'd wait to see if Melo went to Houston first.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Didn't see that coming quite yet. I figured he'd wait to see if Melo went to Houston first.

Melo isn't going to Houston. If any big name is, it's Bosh. I get the feeling he is forcing the Rockets to choose between Bosh and him. I don't think the Rockets have the cap room to get Bosh after matching Parson's offer sheet.

That is a lot of money though for Parsons. $15.3M average. I would hate to lose him to Dallas of all places.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Melo isn't going to Houston. If any big name is, it's Bosh. I get the feeling he is forcing the Rockets to choose between Bosh and him. I don't think the Rockets have the cap room to get Bosh after matching Parson's offer sheet.

That is a lot of money though for Parsons. $15.3M average. I would hate to lose him to Dallas of all places.

Yeah he's not worth it at all and I totally spaced on Bosh, who I hope goes there. I really want Parsons to stay with Houston too, he's a solid player and I hate the Mavs so if anything I hope Houston matches the deal.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

I was hoping the Bulls would get a shot at him. Guess not.
Parsons signing that offer sheet should force some big decisions to be made in the next 3 days. Houston will need an answer from Bosh, or else they could match that offer sheet.. It was thought Bosh would make his move after LeBron, but now Bosh might be forced to make a decision first. He doesn't want to lose the opportunity in Houston without knowing if LeBron is coming back to Miami. LeBron will also feel some pressure to hurry up and make a decision.
Nerlens is going to be ROY!
Klay about to be rich after parsons deal
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN

LeBron James does not have a meeting set with Cavs at this time, sources say.

Originally posted by Knowledge:

I hope he and Joel can stay healthy. That future Sixers FC got craaaaazy potential.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN

LeBron James does not have a meeting set with Cavs at this time, sources say.

He's letting his agent do all the talking with them. LeBron and Gilbert are probably not on good terms and haven't spoke since he left. That's why it's hard to imagine he would go back there. If he does, it will be out of loyalty to his hometown and the belief that their surrounding young talent makes them top contenders for the rest of his career.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

I hope he and Joel can stay healthy. That future Sixers FC got craaaaazy potential.

Yeah, can't wait to see what that team look like when they get Noel/Embiid/MCW all the on the court.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yeah, can't wait to see what that team look like when they get Noel/Embiid/MCW all the on the court.
I can't wait to see them either, good luck to the 76ers
Originally posted by SofaKing:

dont forget about Saric
Share 49ersWebzone