There are 250 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hohbie:
I hope LeBron goes back to Cleveland because it is sweet, but they arent better than the Heat were last year. Unless they trade for Love and even then, would they have enough to sign him?

Cavs just extended Irving on a crazy deal..idk if they can afford Bron

please see last post on previous page
Thanks,

Why would he go to the Cavs now after that ?
Cavs just made a 3 way trade that frees up enough Cap room to sign LeBron, also a twitter rumor going around that Nike bought a bunch of Billboards in Cleveland to announce LeBron to the Cavs

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Details of trade that could clear space and path for LeBron James to return Cavs:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Boston gets: Marcus Thornton-Tyler Zeller, Cavs 2016 protected pick. Top 10 in '16, '17 or '18. Unprotected in '19
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA In three-way deal, Brooklyn gets: Cleveland's Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA In 3-way, Cavs get: Draft rights to Nets prospects: Karaman/Drejer/Bavcic. And cap space -- more than the $20.7M needed -- to sign James.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard Sources: Cavs pursuing Ray Allen
@Chris_BroussardSources: Cavs pursuing Mike Miller

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m LeBron James reached out to two vet free agents last week about joining him, IF he left Miami, sources tell Yahoo. Mike Miller was one.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m LeBron James reached out to two vet free agents last week about joining him, IF he left Miami, sources tell Yahoo. Mike Miller was one.

Dayum! The speculation ramps up...
Originally posted by sacniner:

I am a big LeBron fan, and dont hold the decision against him...but if he strings Cleveland along like this and doesnt come out and say his intentions soon, this is another horrible mistake.
also, if LeBron leaves, wait happens to all the bandwagon Heat fans from across the US? lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I am a big LeBron fan, and dont hold the decision against him...but if he strings Cleveland along like this and doesnt come out and say his intentions soon, this is another horrible mistake.

I hope he is stringing along Cleveland, Cleveland sucks. No one goes to Cleveland on purpose
I call bs on the Cavs rumors. Why would Lebron play for Gilbert again? The guy trashed him publicly.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
also, if LeBron leaves, wait happens to all the bandwagon Heat fans from across the US? lol

They go back to being "Cavs fans" like it's a real thing.

I hope he is stringing along Cleveland, Cleveland sucks. No one goes to Cleveland on purpose
Even if they have better talent than Miami?

thats the best part of the whole thing, watching friends and people around you flip flop. i taunt my friends on FB with it, asking them if its weird to know they dont have a b-ball team right now.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

ask 4ML
Chris Sheridan @sheridanhoops · 4h ICYMI, source tells me 90 percent chance LeBron James returns to Cleveland: http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/09/sheridans-top-25-free-agents-july-9-edition/ …

• 4ML
  • Veteran

If Cavs can't handle this - they shouldn't be in this game. Lebron hasn't made any decision. He is meeting with Heat today.

As it has been reported - they intend to make a huge offer to Parsons if Lebron stays in Miami. Cavs doing what they want to do.

I don't think Lebron goes to Cleveland as the current roster stands. Cavs missed the playoffs with this roster - and all they added is Wiggins (who is an unknown) and traded away Jack (who played 28+ minutes for them). Unless Cavs make a trade for Kevin Love...or another all-star...I just don't see any reason for Lebron to leave Miami right now to join Cavs.
Love for Wiggins and Thompson

Rubio/Lavine
Lavine
Wiggins
Thompson
Pek

WIMBELDON CHAMPS
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love for Wiggins and Thompson

Rubio/Lavine
Lavine
Wiggins
Thompson
Pek

WIMBELDON CHAMPS

IMO Cavs will look to make that trade without Wiggins. They have 1st round picks from Miami and Memphis in 2015 draft. If Lebron leaves Miami - both of those picks could be lottery picks.
Share 49ersWebzone