There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Spencer Hawes.... Can someone give me a breakdown of his game?

Never heard of him until he signed with the clippers.

Lol he sucks dick
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LeBron be like....."f**k cramping"



Lebron be like....."this tire is the personification of Dwyane Wade"
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LeBron be like....."f**k cramping"



Lebron be like....."this tire is the personification of Dwyane Wade"

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Spencer Hawes.... Can someone give me a breakdown of his game?

Never heard of him until he signed with the clippers.

He's soft garbage and I'm glad the Suns didn't sign him.
Originally posted by marshulk:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Spencer Hawes.... Can someone give me a breakdown of his game?

Never heard of him until he signed with the clippers.

Lol he sucks dick

so he can start on the kings?

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Spencer Hawes.... Can someone give me a breakdown of his game?

Never heard of him until he signed with the clippers.

Never heard of him? That explains your basketball related posts... You don't know s**t.
lol
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Lebron be like....."this tire is the personification of Dwyane Wade"

I got you.


@theScore: Report: Indiana Pacers are shopping center Roy Hibbert 'quietly'. http://t.co/ADpZpqS7s9 http://t.co/C4P9JzQdUc
.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@theScore: Report: Indiana Pacers are shopping center Roy Hibbert 'quietly'. http://t.co/ADpZpqS7s9 http://t.co/C4P9JzQdUc
.

aint nobody want that mangina
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Lebron be like....."this tire is the personification of Dwyane Wade"

I got you.



Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@theScore: Report: Indiana Pacers are shopping center Roy Hibbert 'quietly'. http://t.co/ADpZpqS7s9 http://t.co/C4P9JzQdUc
.

I would like the Suns to try and take a shot at getting Hibbert. Hibbert doesn't need to score much (the rest of the team does that) and would be that defensive presence that they need.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,150
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Everyone is technically still alive ... though there is a rising sense around the league that Melo likely to choose between Knicks & Lakers
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 15,150
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Teams awaiting direction today from agent if Miami's LeBron James will proceed to free agent meetings this week, league sources tell Yahoo.