There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Hell yeah the court looks great!
Zach Randolph has agreed to a two-year, $20 million extension with the Memphis Grizzlies.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Zach Randolph has agreed to a two-year, $20 million extension with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Good deal for Memphis. Z Bo is definitely worth 10 a year.
that court looks awesome
Originally posted by jrg:
that court looks awesome

sure does. but for some reason I want to chessbox with a worthy opponent on the floor.
I'm sure this has been brought up many a time but who does Marco Bellinelli look more similar to:

Sylvester Stallone or Jean Reno:

Originally posted by YungAce:

Yeah that's a bad ass floor plus the new Uni's?!

Jason Kidd

Lol
Denied promotion, Jason Kidd gets OK to talk with Bucks

http://nypost.com/2014/06/28/denied-promotion-jason-kidd-gets-ok-to-talk-with-bucks/
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jason Kidd

Lol

apparently the spotlight isn't for him. he wants to leave brooklyn for milwaukee lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jason Kidd

Lol

just beat me to it lol. wtf is he thinking? He's off to a very strange start to his coaching career.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jun 28, 2014 at 7:33 PM ]
apparently the spotlight isn't for him. he wants to leave brooklyn for milwaukee lol

Can't blame him actually. Brooklyn is all payroll and hype. They can't win a championship and they don't have young players to build around.

Milwaukee has new ownership, and some talented young guys. They could be a better spot long term if they play their cards right.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Can't blame him actually. Brooklyn is all payroll and hype. They can't win a championship and they don't have young players to build around.

Milwaukee has new ownership, and some talented young guys. They could be a better spot long term if they play their cards right.

Yeah but is he gonna demand to be head of basketball operations or something? I can't see how he deserves that.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Yeah but is he gonna demand to be head of basketball operations or something? I can't see how he deserves that.

No idea. I don't think anyone would make him head of ops. He's either crazy to make that demand, or just trying to find a way out of Brooklyn without a formal resignation.