Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Rubio
Thompson
Lebron
Duncan
Dwight Howard

and Flip Saunders would still find a way to lose in the 1st round.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Jun 24, 2014 at 10:58 AM ]
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Jackson
Durant
Lebron
Ibaka
Adams
Originally posted by DVDA:
Jackson
Durant
Lebron
Ibaka
Adams

i wanted the dubs to draft Adams
Bledsoe / Dragic / Ish Smith
Dragic / Green / Goodwin
James / Green / Morris / Morris
Plumlee / Morris / Morris
Len / Frye

Boom! NBA Finals 2nd Place Participants!

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jun 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM ]
lol bad ass

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
and Flip Saunders would still find a way to lose in the 1st round.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- All indications are that Kevin Garnett is preparing to return for another season with the Brooklyn Nets, according to a league source.

Barring something unforeseen or a change of heart, Garnett has indicated he will begin preparing shortly for his 20th season.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/11134306/kevin-garnett-brooklyn-nets-preparing-return-next-season

Kinda surprised by this, I figured he was done but with him coming back I'm sure Pierce will return as well.
Retweeted by Chad Ford NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 5m
Sources: Mavericks on verge of acquiring Tyson Chandler from Knicks (via @ESPNSteinLine).
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m Knicks-Mavs "close" on Tyson Chandler/Raymond Felton to Dallas for Calderon/Dalembert, sources say. Wayne Ellington possibly involved too.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Point guard Shane Larkin would be a part of the package to the Knicks too, sources said.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m Knicks-Mavs "close" on Tyson Chandler/Raymond Felton to Dallas for Calderon/Dalembert, sources say. Wayne Ellington possibly involved too.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Point guard Shane Larkin would be a part of the package to the Knicks too, sources said.

Chandler would love that. Playing with the Mavs again next to unselfish players
Kinda a weird trade all around
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

I think he will be happy too
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

I think he will be happy too

Great trade by both teams. Mavs have plenty of cap space now to target Melo and the Knicks are able to get a better PG than Felton, a poor man's Chandler in Dalembert, Larkin can score when given a chance, and Ellington is wash but adds some bench depth.
Nice trade for the Mavs to get Chandler back. They righted a wrong from a couple years ago. Should have never let him walk in the first place.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Nice trade for the Mavs to get Chandler back. They righted a wrong from a couple years ago. Should have never let him walk in the first place.

No s**t. Billionaire Cuban achieves what he has longed for the most and the first thing he does is blow the team up so he doesn't have to pay the people responsible for bringing it to him. lol