There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Anthony Davis is still better and is sane.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

You're wrong but I forgive you
Originally posted by marshniners24:

You're wrong but I forgive you

Thank you!
lol

Anythony Davis wasn't playing better when the all stars were picked. Coaches picked against Cousins. Also, it didn't hurt that the game was in NOLA.
I like the way East standings are currently. Won't mind season to end exactly like this.

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Raptors
4. Bulls
5. Nets
6. Bullets err Wizards
7. Bobcats
8. Hawks

Nets, Bulls, and Pacers can beat up on each other before playing Heat. Though - Toronto is no joke...they don't play that physical brand of basketball. Miaimi's biggest concern is fatigue and if they can avoid those teams in 2nd round - that'll be a huge relief.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Anythony Davis wasn't playing better when the all stars were picked. Coaches picked against Cousins. Also, it didn't hurt that the game was in NOLA.

Oh I know but I feel like its a civic duty to piss off Marsh by picking anyone but Cousins.
I like the way East standings are currently. Won't mind season to end exactly like this.

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Raptors
4. Bulls
5. Nets
6. Bullets err Wizards
7. Bobcats
8. Hawks

Nets, Bulls, and Pacers can beat up on each other before playing Heat. Though - Toronto is no joke...they don't play that physical brand of basketball. Miaimi's biggest concern is fatigue and if they can avoid those teams in 2nd round - that'll be a huge relief.

Lol the east is so terrible

Minus the heat

Oh I know but I feel like its a civic duty to piss off Marsh by picking anyone but Cousins.

Originally posted by marshniners24:

Originally posted by IT21:

1. Pacers
2. Heat
3. Raptors
4. Bulls
5. Nets
6. Bullets err Wizards
7. Bobcats
8. Hawks

Lol the east is so terrible

Minus the heat

I think Pacers, Brooklyn, and Toronto are all good teams. But, I know what you mean. Toronto is sort of like the Blazers. Feel good story - maybe take couple of games from a contender in a series but they' are not real contenders themselves.

Brooklyn is built for playoffs. I expect them to make it to the conf. finals if the current standings hold up. Toronto may give them trouble with their speed and length...but they can beat Bulls and Pacers.

lol...true. I've been going easy on the kid since his surgery. Waiting for playoffs to begin
Jazz vs Lakers tonight in a possible playoff matchup?
lol...true. I've been going easy on the kid since his surgery. Waiting for playoffs to begin

what a bunch of good dudes
Toronto gonna take the east btw. They're my team since they have like 6 ex kings
s**t the Clips still have a shot at the #2 seed