There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

I hope the Spurs pull it off this year. I f**king had my heart broken by Ray Allen last year, the year before the Ravens did it, the year before the giants did it, then this past year the seahawks did. I need a damn break!!
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Apr 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Surprised Doug didn't punch you in the face for being a lakers fan

LOL...he was real cool. His son was one of our campers, and he was there with Julian DeRozan, who's Demar's older brother. His son's on DeRozan's club team. He introduced himself like, "Hi, I'm Doug", and I'm thinking to myself..."no s**t". lol

That's fkn awesome man.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I hope the Spurs pull it off this year. I f**king had my heart broken by Ray Allen last year, the year before the Ravens did it, the year before the giants did it, then this past year the seahawks did. I need a damn break!!

I like OKC and Clippers over the Spurs in the playoffs. If Griffin and Westbrook stay healthy - I expect whoever wins the 2nd round match-up between those teams to win the West.

Then again, it's going to come down to couple of plays. I just believe best players on the court usually make those kind of plays...and both OKC and Clippers will have best players on their side against Spurs.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

I like OKC and Clippers over the Spurs in the playoffs. If Griffin and Westbrook stay healthy - I expect whoever wins the 2nd round match-up between those teams to win the West.

Then again, it's going to come down to couple of plays. I just believe best players on the court usually make those kind of plays...and both OKC and Clippers will have best players on their side against Spurs.

I haven't heard this the past 18 years. But OKC def has the Spurs number this year.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Apr 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It is usually true though...Spurs won last championship when Duncan and Parker were in their prime. They made it to the Finals because Westbrook was injured last year.

Of course, they almost won the Chip but luck favored the Heat. But, it's going to be tough to win the West this year.

It's just my opinion...I believe Pop is the greatest coach of all time and he's a great neutralizer. Maybe, he'll come up with something.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 12, 2014 at 3:32 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Still can't believe he scored 51.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM ]
Still can't believe he scored 51.

This lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol no one wants the top seed in east lol
lol no one wants the top seed in east lol

Just have all 15 teams in the West be in the playoffs and have a 1st round bye for the Spurs.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Apr 13, 2014 at 1:51 AM ]
Hibbert can't buy a basket...he's getting pretty good looks too SMH.
Hey pacers beat OKC
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Hey pacers beat OKC

Too bad they won't get to the Finals to play OKC
Some day someone is going to get hurt doing this s**t.

I remember years ago Francisco Garcia jacked his ankle up for months when jumping up to get a ball that was wedged between the rim and backboard. lol Reminds me, Garcia also broke his arm while lifting weights on an exercise ball that popped.
[ Edited by Muggins on Apr 13, 2014 at 2:02 PM ]
  • IT21
Originally posted by Muggins:
Some day someone is going to get hurt doing this s**t.

I remember years ago Francisco Garcia jacked his ankle up for months when jumping up to get a ball that was wedged between the rim and backboard. lol Reminds me, Garcia also broke his arm while lifting weights on an exercise ball that popped.

30 and 12
32 and 12
35 and 15

Last 3 games, didn't make the all star team lol