LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Knew Hibbert would break out of his massive slump against the Heat Hibbert always goes beast mode when he's playing Miami.

Definitely. He made some tough shots - so I don't mind that. Even Oden made him take some tough ones. That's all you can ask.
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 26, 2014 at 6:15 PM ]
I like oden altering shots down low early on.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I like oden altering shots down low early on.

Still very rusty but also made couple nice plays. Hibbert was just too good early on.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Damn. Dunked all over Bron
NBA needs to do something about all these "ghost" fouls. Miami Heat have dominated the FT differential. It's not even close. At one point Frank Vogel is heard yelling at the ref "that's 12-1 in FT's". Oh and I've never seen NBA players cry like b!tches to get fouls called on every possession like Lebron and Wade. we need to take things back to the way it was in the '90's. perhaps it would toughen these sluts up a bit and then they could play like men.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:21 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k yea! Hit him in the f**king face. Payback is a b***h huh
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
haha swaggy p

throwing up gang signs during a televised game. must be a blood.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
NBA needs to do something about all these "ghost" fouls. Miami Heat have dominated the FT differential. It's not even close. At one point Frank Vogel is heard yelling at the ref "that's 12-1 in FT's". Oh and I've never seen NBA cry like b!tches to get fouls called on every possession like Lebron and Wade. we need to take things back to the way it was in the '90's. perhaps it would toughen these sluts up a bit and then they could play like men.

Yea 90s - after Jordan couldn't beat Pistons - rules were changed so anyone came close to Jordan was called for a foul. I remember those days.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k you refs. Wade was in bounds.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol lance what a f**king dumbass

What a delayed T
hahhaha @wade
Wade on Hibbert
Originally posted by 4ML:
Yea 90s - after Jordan couldn't beat Pistons - rules were changed so anyone came close to Jordan was called for a foul. I remember those days.

you must have been a naive little kid and had not opened your puppy eyes yet to remember the battles with NY Knicks, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks, LA Lakers, Seattle Supersonic, Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz to name a few after the rules was adopted. It still didn't prevent teams to hack him once he went to the hole. perhaps now that you're all grown up you can type YouTube.com and type Chicago Bulls 1993 Jordan Era on the search window. You then will learn how ignorant you've been all these years. Jordan rules have been far surpassed by your boy toy LBJ and Wade. these b!tches would not have made it through a season without crying and getting carted off in a ambulance if they played in the '90's with the Jordan rules. Just face it Lebron and Wade are bunch of ballerinas and academy winning actors on a basketball court.
Share 49ersWebzone