There are 259 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Love KD's swagger. Wish the best for him.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Raptor forum wants to kill John Salmons for literally inbounding the ball to OKC and missing two clutch FT's

Ahhh there's the J. Fish kings fans know
This is rich coming from one of the dirtiest sacks of sh*t in the history of the NBA. I personally thought it was hilarious when Malone drilled him. Little cry babies couldnt handle it when the shoe was on the other foot.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/isiah-thomas-recalls-the-time-karl-malone-gave-him-the--cheapest--foul--in-the-history-of-the-game-205207016.html
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM ]
It was a helluva hit but I agree Isiah wasn't much better and the fact that Stockton made Team USA over him makes it so much sweeter.
Dam the Cats annihilated the Blazers by 30 points
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Dam the Cats annihilated the Blazers by 30 points

Jefferson is in full on beast mode right now. I didn't think he would help that team as much as he has but he's really come on strong since late January.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Anthony Davis is such a beast too. It will be scary when he reaches his potential.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Anthony Davis is such a beast too. It will be scary when he reaches his potential.

The arguments of him being the 3rd best player in the league right now are totally valid. The guy is unstoppable on both ends of the court.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 23, 2014 at 12:05 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by 4ML:

The arguments of him being the 3rd best player in the league right now is totally valid. The guy is unstoppable on both ends of the court.

I don't want to say that yet. Everyone was sucking on PG's balls when he had a good month and a half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Hey....4ML...Tobias be like

This guy is cool too

That was fukin' awesome!

4ml you hate PG more than you like the beat brah

Edit: it autocorrected heat to beat but the way they're playing lately beat is a better name for them so I'm gonna keep it
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Mar 22, 2014 at 11:39 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
4ml you hate PG more than you like the beat brah

Edit: it autocorrected heat to beat but the way they're playing lately beat is a better name for them so I'm gonna keep it

I don't hate PG at all actually. I like him...and I respect players who play both ends. I just lol at ppl who were talkin' about PG being the 3rd best player in the league after he had a good month and a half.

...and yes, Heat are playing like s**t right now. But in some of the losses - they're resting guys too. I'm cool with that. Rest is more important for the Heat. Pacers scored 70 pts in Memphis. lol...Pacers have beaten 1 decent team since early Feb. lol
Excuses lol. Pacers are still first in the east lol

Also I think people have thought PG has been pretty good for a while now... I'd say last years playoffs kinda showed that too...
It's official, Anthony Davis is The Next Big Thing.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
It's official, Anthony Davis is The Next Big Thing.

I don't know why people are making a big deal of it like it's a surprise.. Like he was suppose to be like this. That's why he was the #1 pick. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone