There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

The bloody Bulls jerseys look like the Celtics
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@UKBIGBLUENATION: Anthony Davis (@AntDavis23) set career records tonight with 40 points and 21 rebounds. Last four games, 33 pts, 14 rebs, 3.4 blks.

Amazing how quickly he has developed. If he keeps it up at this rate and improves, he'll be the most dominant big man in the league in no time.

Davis >>> Cousins

Had to be said

Really like Cousins but I'd take Davis over him easily. I like Davis' upside and potential more (including his attitude). Plus, Davis plays defense .
Sixers extend losing streak to 21 games. Only 6 more losses in a row to break the 2010 Cavs record (26 game losing streak) for most consecutive losses in NBA history.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Mar 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM ]
Jordan says Phil Jackson will succeed in NY. WTF does he know about what it takes to run a successful NBA franchise? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jordan says Phil Jackson will succeed in NY. WTF does he know about what it takes to run a successful NBA franchise? lol

that phil jackson's usually involved lol

Nice you guys barely beat the cavs lol
Larry Bird would punk him
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice you guys barely beat the cavs lol

Cavs w/o Kyrie
LeBron helping the Laker tank tonight.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LeBron helping the Laker tank tonight.

Really wanted the win against Celts. I knew Pacers aren't going to beat Knicks.

But whatever, gotta give rest before start of playoffs to Lebron.
Ricky Rubio went off tonight! 22 pts, 15 asts, 10 boards, and 4 steals. Too bad he doesn't play close to that level every night or Love would probably decide to stay.
Westbrook hurt his knee again