LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
lol yet you can't dispute anything I said

You said at least Miami lost to good teams. Yet 1 of those teams was the same and the other 2 are playoff teams lol

Yea...Miami lost to Houston by 3 and Pacers lost by 30 lol. And...16 teams out of 30 make playoffs. Only bad teams don't make playoffs in the NBA. Teams fighting to get 7th or 8th seed aren't good...lol - marsh...you know this...don't be silly. Bobcats and Mavs aren't good teams. Bobcats are below average and Mavs are average at best.

I'm just saying. They both look bad right now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol yet you can't dispute anything I said

You said at least Miami lost to good teams. Yet 1 of those teams was the same and the other 2 are playoff teams lol

Yea...Miami lost to Houston by 3 and Pacers lost by 30 lol. And...16 teams out of 30 make playoffs. Only bad teams don't make playoffs in the NBA. Teams fighting to get 7th or 8th seed aren't good...lol - marsh...you know this...don't be silly. Bobcats and Mavs aren't good teams. Bobcats are below average and Mavs are average at best.

I'm just saying. They both look bad right now

Of course...and I said that.

So glad they're [Pacers] struggling as well.

As I said before...Pacers haven't looked good for a while now...they weren't playing well going into All-star break and have been worse since the break. Their coach and players said the same in the last couple days.

7-7 in last 14 now. 7 wins against Nuggets, Hawks, @ Bucks, Lakers, Bucks, @ Celts, Jazz lol
I just think it's funny you're so excited that the heat have looked bad but against better competition. Like wow they're so much better cause the competition they are being beat by is so much better

As if that's a good thing. Lol it's annoying
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I just think it's funny you're so excited that the heat have looked bad but against better competition. Like wow they're so much better cause the competition they are being beat by is so much better

As if that's a good thing. Lol it's annoying

I'm not excited...just glad Heat can still get no. 1 seed after losing 3 straight. But I get what you're saying - I'll stop.

I'm actually pissed they lost today to the Bulls
[ Edited by 4ML on Mar 9, 2014 at 8:50 PM ]
I'm not excited...just glad Heat can still get no. 1 seed after losing 3 straight. But I get what you're saying - I'll stop.

Thanks broski
The bulls are so awesome. As a true basketball fan you have to love how they play, even as a rival heat fan. Noah is awesome lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Thanks broski
The bulls are so awesome. As a true basketball fan you have to love how they play, even as a rival heat fan. Noah is awesome lol

Definitely. I respect them a lot - and Noah is so much fun to watch.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Joakim Noah Doesn't Like MVP Chants, Says Derrick Rose Is Chicago Bulls MVP

link
  • jrg
  • Veteran

link

Such a proud dad, its pretty awesome.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

link

By the start of next season, Rose will have appeared in 50 games - plays offs included - over the last three campaigns.

Wow, crazy just seeing how much time Rose has missed. I hope he can stay healthy when he returns. Poor guy ...

Warriors played the best quarter of ball I'd seen all year last night against Phoenix.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@ESPNNBA: Anthony Davis is the youngest player with a 30p-15r-5b game since Shaquille O'Neal on Feb. 16, 1993 -- 23 days before Davis was born.

This kid is the TRUTH!

andre drummond is 5 months younger than him, i could see him doing it aswell.
Ryan "Machine Gun" Kelly taking Kevin Durant to school

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

As I reported in column, still no assurance an agreement will be reached. No one in Jackson's world thinks deal is "close," that's for sure.
  • Jiks
Share 49ersWebzone