LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Gerald Green going off on Oklahoma, 40 points already in the 4th quarter.
Nice game by the heat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gerald Green going off on Oklahoma, 40 points already in the 4th quarter.

I'm gonna watch this game on LP tonight. I really like Gerald Green - I'm so glad he's not in Indiana - another bad move by Bird.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice game by the heat

...and thePacers didn't lose today
Lebron blaming his poor play on their shirt jerseys
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron blaming his poor play on their shirt jerseys

I'm sure he's the first player ever to complain about the sleeved jerseys lol
Magic Johnson the genius

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Magic Johnson the genius

lol...

Personally, I'm hoping for OKC vs. Miami. Durant vs. Lebron act 2 in the finals.
Even though the east sucks I think they could have some fun series'. The wizards and bobcats are fun teams.
The west is insanely good. I think this is OKC's year TBH.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Lakers

This humiliation is great.
[ Edited by Hopper on Mar 6, 2014 at 9:33 PM ]

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Even though the east sucks I think they could have some fun series'. The wizards and bobcats are fun teams.

I agree...Wizards are definitely no push-overs. John Wall is amazing. I don't think much of Bobcats...Chicago is always a tough out.

Dude...West is insane...I can see Clippers, Spurs, or Thunder come out of West (Houston with an outside chance). Blazers play no defense...and Warriors live and die by the 3.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Lakers

This humiliation is great.

Just checked the score...ouch
Originally posted by 4ML:

I agree...Wizards are definitely no push-overs. John Wall is amazing. I don't think much of Bobcats...Chicago is always a tough out.

Dude...West is insane...I can see Clippers, Spurs, or Thunder come out of West (Houston with an outside chance). Blazers play no defense...and Warriors live and die by the 3.

Well I'm not saying the bobcats will do anything but they're fun. And Jefferson is a beast.
But yea out west lol the clippers def have a great chance with the emergence of Blake griffin this year and they have a deep team. I think Houston will be tougher than people think and the spurs are the spurs.

It's gonna be fun, but the kings will take it all IMO.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Well I'm not saying the bobcats will do anything but they're fun. And Jefferson is a beast.
But yea out west lol the clippers def have a great chance with the emergence of Blake griffin this year and they have a deep team. I think Houston will be tougher than people think and the spurs are the spurs.

It's gonna be fun, but the kings will take it all IMO.

Jefferson has so many moves in the post - it's ridiculous. His moves have moves.

Kings need to stop winning...I don't even know what they're doing with their current win streak. Gotta get one of the top 5 picks in this draft dood
Jefferson has so many moves in the post - it's ridiculous. His moves have moves.

Kings need to stop winning...I don't even know what they're doing with their current win streak. Gotta get one of the top 5 picks in this draft dood

Lol idk what the kings are gonna do. We're gonna get like the 8 pick and draft no one that will help
Share 49ersWebzone