LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 416 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

God I can't believe that dirty mf'er is still in the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Popeye Jones is fat
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Popeye Jones is fat

holy f**k he is huge !!

funny shaped head
What a boring ass year. So who's winning the championship????
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Who did the dirty play?

Don't set a screen if you ain't willing to pay the price IMO
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oladipo doe
Knicks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1 rebound short
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Who did the dirty play?

I take it you know nothing about bball? You aren't allowed to run through a screen. Fish dropped his shoulder and ran through it. That is a penalty on him. If that were legal LeBron would be putting dudes in the hospital. There is a difference between taking a hit from setting a blind screen and a dude intentionally trying to take you out.

Who did the dirty play?

I take it you know nothing about bball? You aren't allowed to run through a screen. Fish dropped his shoulder and ran through it. That is a penalty on him. If that were legal LeBron would be putting dudes in the hospital. There is a difference between taking a hit from setting a blind screen and a dude intentionally trying to take you out.

If lebron wasn't such a flopping little b***h he woulda just stepped back and shook it off. But no, he has to fly backwards and onto the ground like he just got hit by Patrick Willis. And saps like you make comments like "Fisher is so dirty he shouldn't still be in the league" lol. But alas, lebron fanboy gonna fanboy. I get it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Who did the dirty play?

If lebron wasn't such a flopping little b***h he woulda just stepped back and shook it off. But no, he has to fly backwards and onto the ground like he just got hit by Patrick Willis. And saps like you make comments like "Fisher is so dirty he shouldn't still be in the league" lol. But alas, lebron fanboy gonna fanboy. I get it.

Sounds like an unbiased opinion. Lol haters gonna hate.

Who did the dirty play?

LOL this LeBron outweighs Fisher by at least 40 pounds and he goes flying
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I see why flopping can be annoying to fans of the opposing team, but I'd do the same exact thing.

If the refs are gonna call it, why the hell not? These dudes are playing to WIN. If this will help them win, then so be it.

Who did the dirty play?

the battle of who is more dirty, Bowen or Fisher
Share 49ersWebzone