LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lebron apologist gon' apologize

lol

Apologize for what? It's his opinion lol...I don't even agree with his top 4 players lol
The big O is my boy doe
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The big O is my boy doe

Only because he played for a franchise that eventually became the Sacramento Kings.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The big O is my boy doe

Only because he played for a franchise that eventually became the Sacramento Kings.

Philly showing the league how you really tank
Philly trying to overtake Milwaukee for the tanking championship. Milwaukee better not f**k it up, because currently they're leading another tanker Orlando at the half
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Philly trying to overtake Milwaukee for the tanking championship. Milwaukee better not f**k it up, because currently they're leading another tanker Orlando at the half

If Bucks win tonight, Philly will only be three games behind them for the worst record in the league. And if Philly keeps up this pace, they'll eventually overtake the Bucks. They're brutally awful. Not even trying at this point lol.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 18, 2014 at 6:32 PM ]
I posted this in the Kings thread but figured I should post it here too.

The Sacramento Kings and Brooklyn Nets have agreed to a trade of Jason Terry and Reggie Evans for Marcus Thornton.

Thornton has fallen in the Kings' rotation, while the Nets could use an individual scorer in the backcourt.

The Nets preferred acquiring Jarrett Jack, but were unable to find a third team to take on Terry in those scenarios.
Man the twolves are killing the pacers right now. Can't believe turiaf is starting for the twolves lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Loool turiaf just yelled f**k so loud after missing his 7th free throw
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Feb 19, 2014 at 6:51 PM ]
Don't understand why the Knicks don't start Hardaway Jr.....
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Don't understand why the Knicks don't start Hardaway Jr.....

Cause they're the Knicks
Blake to GSW for Marshon Brooks and Kent Bazemore.
Share 49ersWebzone