LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

They should at least pretend that they are trying to play defense.
That whiffed dunk by LeBron was awesome, what a clown.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol ok done watching this. Walking dead now.
Vogel should just play DWade the whole game
Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL seriously these uniforms?

Yeah, was gonna say, Seattle Easthawks, really?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I always enjoy the last 4 mins of the all star game.
The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 1h

Chris Webber look like midget dick #AllStarGame

Originally posted by Muggins:
Surprised CWebb made it in broadcasting. He's a pretty anti-social dude from what I remember of him. Still looks uncomfortable on tv imo. He sweats a lot too when he's nervous.

I thought he was hella funny when he was on NBA TV alongside Payton "THE GLOVE". I wonder why they took payton of Nba tv.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Kevin Durant has recently been called 'The Slim Reaper', a nickname he doesn't like.

For most of his career, Durant has been simply called 'KD', which he enjoys. But Durant is now giving himself the nickname 'The Servant'.

"I like to serve everybody. My teammates. Ushers at the game. The fans," said Durant.

"I know it's kinda weird to make your own nickname, but I like that one better," Durant said.

The slim reaper is better. What a dumb ass thinking he can make his own nickname
The New York Knicks are attempting to resume trade talks with the Toronto Raptors on Kyle Lowry, according to sources.

The Knicks are offering packages including Iman Shumpert, Raymond Felton and Beno Udrih, sources say.

New York is reluctant to include Tim Hardaway Jr. or a future first round pick. The Raptors almost certainly will require one of those two assets to trade Lowry directly to the Knicks.

"It comes down to, can they talk themselves into getting rid of a first-rounder or Hardaway Jr. for Lowry," one league source said.

League sources say a three-team deal has also been discussed in which Jeff Teague would end up with the Raptors, while Shumpert gets routed to the Atlanta Hawks and Lowry to the Knicks. Another trade scenario has the Knicks acquiring Teague. Those conversations have only been preliminary.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The slim reaper is better. What a dumb ass thinking he can make his own nickname

Originally posted by GameOver:
Kevin Durant has recently been called 'The Slim Reaper', a nickname he doesn't like.

For most of his career, Durant has been simply called 'KD', which he enjoys. But Durant is now giving himself the nickname 'The Servant'.

"I like to serve everybody. My teammates. Ushers at the game. The fans," said Durant.

"I know it's kinda weird to make your own nickname, but I like that one better," Durant said.

KD, bruh
Originally posted by GameOver:

i've always called him the durantula
Share 49ersWebzone