There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Basketball is back!



Power Rankings: Heat back at No. 1




link
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM ]
but it's not back
woot woot
the lakers are ranked too low and the kings too high IMO.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the lakers are ranked too low and the kings too high IMO.

You are a terrible kings fan
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the lakers are ranked too low and the kings too high IMO.

You are a terrible kings fan

No, Sus is a terrible kings fan.


WTF, why washington is ranked 17th?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Sep 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]
How the hell do you put the Nuggets behind the Timberwolves?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How the hell do you put the Nuggets behind the Timberwolves?

These rankings are turrible. OKC is ranked 7th? They should be in top 4. Clippers best team in West?
Jazz 82-0, 12-4 playoffs getting swept by Charlotte in the Finals.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 28, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Jazz 82-0, 12-4 playoffs getting swept by Charlotte in the Finals.


Richard Jefferson will capture the MVP as well.
NBA owners expected to return NBA Finals to 2-2-1-1-1 format. Change expected to be made for the 2014 Finals.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
NBA owners expected to return NBA Finals to 2-2-1-1-1 format. Change expected to be made for the 2014 Finals.

Nets at 3...ha!
i kinda like the current format
...