LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
This is going 7, Grienke and Kershaw are gonna win, its not like the Cards have been hitting all that great

I think LA will win today with Greinke on the mound. I do find it kind of hard to believe that the Cards can choke away a 3-1 lead two years in a row in the NLCS. But, should it get to game 7 they will be feeling the pressure even with Wainwright on the mound.

Cards in 7. Sox in 6 Sox in 7 in WS

Ya, even if Greinke and Kershaw pull two in a row, Wainwright in the 7th game would be a tough guy to beat twice. I don't see it.
Being a Giants fan living in SoCal, I would like nothing better than the Dodgers to just go away already. Listening to the sudden baseball talk in my office is getting annoying. Some of the 'fans' seem to know when there's a game on, but can't tell you who is pitching.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Being a Giants fan living in SoCal, I would like nothing better than the Dodgers to just go away already. Listening to the sudden baseball talk in my office is getting annoying. Some of the 'fans' seem to know when there's a game on, but can't tell you who is pitching.

Lol

Get ready to do choking signs if they go down today.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Dodgers didn't choke. They've been losing this entire series. Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
f**k jrg and f**k the cards.

Thanks Amir. I still think you're great and hope you're having an awesome day.
Originally posted by jrg:

Well in fairness to them its pretty hard to say they are choking when they are missing Matt Kemp and Hanley and Ethier are hurting so much. Their lineup right now isnt going to scare anyone. It seems to me that the Cards are the healthier and more balanced team right now and deserve to be ahead.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:

Well in fairness to them its pretty hard to say they are choking when they are missing Matt Kemp and Hanley and Ethier are hurting so much. Their lineup right now isnt going to scare anyone. It seems to me that the Cards are the healthier and more balanced team right now and deserve to be ahead.

Kemp has been out for most of the season though. The team that made this run never really had Kemp to begin with.
Single and a walk to start the game. Game over.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol

Wow great double play by Uribe. Greinke was trying way to hard to spot the corners and be perfect.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
unbelievable
What's up with Adams? He's been turrible this series.
wow, HUGE missed opportunity, I was pretty sure they'd score
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
What's up with Adams? He's been turrible this series.

definitely struggling. hopefully he gets going soon.
Share 49ersWebzone