LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 386 users in the forums

Florida State Seminole Football-2013

Great game by the Noles. Better pencil Clemson/Noles because that's going to be a fire fight. N
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Winston 6TDs 5 incompletions on the season. Gonna be a beast.
Still 2 weeks away and I can't wait. The FSU-Clemson game is gonna be epic! !!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
First time in years I've been more excited about the Noles playing than the Niners. Wish I could be in Tally this weekend with the old crew to watch.
Tomorrow y'all are gettin a beat down in the valley. Go tigers!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
Tomorrow y'all are gettin a beat down in the valley. Go tigers!

There's a beat down alright. LOL!

Give Jameis the Heisman.
This is what happens when you have explosive atletes on defense. And a cohesive oline. And ofcourse Jameis Winston. What a sight to see the FSU fans rejoicing on the feild of an empty Clemson.stadium. This was a blowout and a signature win. FSU just booked its ticket to the.NCG
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Noles belong at 2nd in the BCS.

Fear the Spear! !!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Noles belong at 2nd in the BCS.

Fear the Spear! !!

In the end if we go undefeated we'll have two wins against top 5 teams. I'm guessing after everybody lost today in the SEC Miami will prob move up to about 5-6 and we'll whoop that ass in Tallahassee. Oregon will not have the resume we have.

There's still half a season to go, and Florida State has let me down many times before, but this is is the best FSU team I've ever seen. If we run the table then we're in the NCG....and I want BAMA!
[ Edited by Antix on Oct 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Antix:
In the end if we go undefeated we'll have two wins against top 5 teams. I'm guessing after everybody lost today in the SEC Miami will prob move up to about 5-6 and we'll whoop that ass in Tallahassee. Oregon will not have the resume we have.

There's still half a season to go, and Florida State has let me down many times before, but this is is the best FSU team I've ever seen. If we run the table then we're in the NCG....and I want BAMA!

I find it hard to vote an undefeated Oregon out of it. Especially if Bama goes undefeated because everyone wants that match-up. And honestly Miami, Clemson, and Florida are not better wins then Stanford, UCLA, and Washington.

Will see though. Hopefully Oregon loses. Oh no he didn't.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I find it hard to vote an undefeated Oregon out of it. Especially if Bama goes undefeated because everyone wants that match-up. And honestly Miami, Clemson, and Florida are not better wins then Stanford, UCLA, and Washington.

Will see though. Hopefully Oregon loses. Oh no he didn't.

Are you kidding me? Are you pumping up a stanford team that lost to freakin' Utah? Lol..and don't get me started on Washington. Clearly,
Fsu has the tougher schedule, and should be ranked higher than Oregon if both teams win out.
Damn, this is a year playoffs would be AWESOME

Alabama v. Ohio State

Oregon v. Florida State
Ok, outside of ohio, nobody wants to see the buckeyes in the NC...nobody. So, hopefully the Spartans can save the day and FLORIDA STATE can end up with a quality opponent: AUBURN

Go NOLES!!!
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Ok, outside of ohio, nobody wants to see the buckeyes in the NC...nobody. So, hopefully the Spartans can save the day and FLORIDA STATE can end up with a quality opponent: AUBURN

Go NOLES!!!

lol. You realize FSU had a weaker schedule that OSU, right?

Have you even watched an OSU game this year? They have one of the most explosive offenses in the country.

FSU/OSU would be the best matchup IMHO.
Share 49ersWebzone