LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Florida State Seminole Football-2013

Clemson looked good against Georgia but they're still NOT on our level...GO NOLES!!!!!
Did you go to Florida State?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Did you go to Florida State?

I didn't. but since I was 10, I followed them because their team colors reminded me so much of my 49ers
go 'Noles. Bobby Bowden you're dearly missed.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Jameis Winston looks good so far in his 1st game.
Originally posted by jimrat:

yeah I think so too

but Pitt isn't giving up
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jimrat:

yeah I think so too

but Pitt isn't giving up

This guy is looks like the real deal, looks really calm for a redshirt freshman.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Didn't realize there was a Noles thread. That's wassup.

Jameis looks like a straight up beast through one half. Our D was playing down to the competition in typical Noles fashion to begin, but we should be good with the big lead. Pass rushers will get off now.
Not sure if this is a real game or NCAA Football on PS3..lol..Jameis is putting up video game numbers in the 1st half...240yards passing, 4 total TD's..this guy is the Amazing

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Not sure if this is a real game or NCAA Football on PS3..lol..Jameis is putting up video game numbers in the 1st half...240yards passing, 4 total TD's..this guy is the Amazing

Yup. I'm guessing he'll win the Heisman during his time at FSU. Not this year, but he's only a freshman, he's got the skills to win a heisman within 4 years.
Winston was straight up balling, go noles!!
That QB Winston looks really good. I understand he was a top recruit coming out of high school. He runs and passes well and at least at the listed #'s is pretty big. somebody to keep an eye on for the future.
Glad Winston decided not to stay home and go to bama. FSU's future looks bright!!
That. Was. Awesome!!! Go Noles!!!
Share 49ersWebzone