There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 College Football Thread!

Winston kimda looks like a frog
NFL teams are drooling for Winston. He's eligible after next year right? He redshirted his first year.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NFL teams are drooling for Winston. He's eligible after next year right? He redshirted his first year.

And with the first pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select....
The constantant mentioning of the SEC after FSU had the game locked up was pathetic.

ESPN isn't even trying to hide their bias
You really hate the SEC lol
Originally posted by TheRambler:
The constantant mentioning of the SEC after FSU had the game locked up was pathetic.

Hey what happened to that 20 point plus blowout? From what I saw Auburn was up by 20 and it took FSU 3 qtrs to squek a win out with 13 seconds left. Good call tho. Hot garbage indeed.
Originally posted by eonblue:

Hey what happened to that 20 point plus blowout? From what I saw Auburn was up by 20 and it took FSU 3 qtrs to squek a win out with 13 seconds left. Good call tho. Hot garbage indeed.

lol. FSU played like hot garbage and still won. What are your thoughts on that?

I think Auburn was a big reason why they were playing like hot garbage, and I was rooting for FSU.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I think Auburn was a big reason why they were playing like hot garbage, and I was rooting for FSU.

Yeah actually Auburn played well. But I stand by my comment. ESPN is so financially committed to the SEC that as time is ticking down they are talking about "FSU being built like an SEC team" and "the SEC streak ending". Hey f*ckfaces, FSU just won the national title. That's all you should be talking about.

Yeah actually Auburn played well. But I stand by my comment. ESPN is so financially committed to the SEC that as time is ticking down they are talking about "FSU being built like an SEC team" and "the SEC streak ending". Hey f*ckfaces, FSU just won the national title. That's all you should be talking about.

Jimbo Fisher comes from what conference and is a pupil of who?
#t=103

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe

Bobby Petrino has been offered and is expected to become the next Louisville coach per source close to decision
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe

Bobby Petrino has been offered and is expected to become the next Louisville coach per source close to decision

Must've looked up the girls on the volleyball team before he interviewed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Interesting. RT @ScarboroughMike: TigerBait has confirmed that offensive line coach Greg Studrawa was let go by Les Miles this morning