LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

Wow
Auburn a giant slayer
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for KegBert.
Lol Heisman my ass.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I didnt really care who won the game until I heard that damn chant. Now I really want Auburn to win.

They have been doing that chant for a long time, no?

They have. I cant stand it when Atlanta uses it too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
I didnt really care who won the game until I heard that damn chant. Now I really want Auburn to win.

They have been doing that chant for a long time, no?

They have. I cant stand it when Atlanta uses it too.

Ahh gotcha. Yea bc I've heard that chant in the 90s when Miami v. FSU was the game to watch
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What? The FSU War Chant? That s**t has been going on for a long long time, since the 80's at least.

Boom.

"Florida State's "war chant" might have begun with a random occurrence that took place during a 1984 contest with the Auburn Tigers, but most Seminole historians might remember it to be a tradition that holds over thirty years in it's evolution"

Nice.

21-3

Wow. Go Auburn.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Auburn a giant slayer

All season long
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Auburn a giant slayer

Meh, FSU really beat about one good team all year in Clemson who are flawed themselves, I never bought into the whole blowout hype.
Gus Malzahn is f**king briliant.
The state of Alabama could have 5 ships in a row?

Take off that #80 Greene, that was disgraceful.

The Browns should hire him. Not that he would go.

I'm a Bama fan, not actually from Alabama, so not as hardcore about the rivalry as the in-state fans are but I have to give props where they are do and Malzahn has done an absolutely amazing job with that team.
Meh, FSU really beat about one good team all year in Clemson who are flawed themselves, I never bought into the whole blowout hype.

Me either. I was saying all season FSU was never tested. At this point it looks like Missouri, Bama, and Auburn could beat them on a neutral site. Still plenty of game to play but I think we can put the SEC is overrated stuff to bed.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL the flash cards on the sidelines are cracking me up..........seen Beyonce and anchorman
Share 49ersWebzone