There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 College Football Thread!

Originally posted by 4ML:
They have been doing that chant for a long time, no?

What? The FSU War Chant? That s**t has been going on for a long long time, since the 80's at least.




Boom.


"Florida State's "war chant" might have begun with a random occurrence that took place during a 1984 contest with the Auburn Tigers, but most Seminole historians might remember it to be a tradition that holds over thirty years in it's evolution"
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 6, 2014 at 6:39 PM ]
Wow
Auburn a giant slayer
Lol Heisman my ass.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I didnt really care who won the game until I heard that damn chant. Now I really want Auburn to win.

They have been doing that chant for a long time, no?

They have. I cant stand it when Atlanta uses it too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,886
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I didnt really care who won the game until I heard that damn chant. Now I really want Auburn to win.

They have been doing that chant for a long time, no?

They have. I cant stand it when Atlanta uses it too.

Ahh gotcha. Yea bc I've heard that chant in the 90s when Miami v. FSU was the game to watch
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,886
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
What? The FSU War Chant? That s**t has been going on for a long long time, since the 80's at least.




Boom.


"Florida State's "war chant" might have begun with a random occurrence that took place during a 1984 contest with the Auburn Tigers, but most Seminole historians might remember it to be a tradition that holds over thirty years in it's evolution"

Nice.

21-3

Wow. Go Auburn.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,886
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Auburn a giant slayer

All season long
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Auburn a giant slayer

Meh, FSU really beat about one good team all year in Clemson who are flawed themselves, I never bought into the whole blowout hype.
Gus Malzahn is f**king briliant.
The state of Alabama could have 5 ships in a row?
Take off that #80 Greene, that was disgraceful.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gus Malzahn is f**king briliant.

The Browns should hire him. Not that he would go.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Gus Malzahn is f**king briliant.

I'm a Bama fan, not actually from Alabama, so not as hardcore about the rivalry as the in-state fans are but I have to give props where they are do and Malzahn has done an absolutely amazing job with that team.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meh, FSU really beat about one good team all year in Clemson who are flawed themselves, I never bought into the whole blowout hype.

Me either. I was saying all season FSU was never tested. At this point it looks like Missouri, Bama, and Auburn could beat them on a neutral site. Still plenty of game to play but I think we can put the SEC is overrated stuff to bed.