There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 College Football Thread!

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,001
TOUCHDOWN!
Of course Notre Dame forces Kevin Hogan to beat them and they get a pick
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,001
1 more quarter....
Tre Williams just tore up the Mizzou D with some beautiful open field . We need one of those.
Nice game by Boyd
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,001
JOSEY!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,001
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Auburn vs. Mizzou for SEC
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,196
Anthony Barr just sealed the game with a strip sack
Originally posted by sfout:
Anthony Barr just sealed the game with a strip sack

A work of art is what it was.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,738
It should still be Alabama vs. FSU in the NCG.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,766
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It should still be Alabama vs. FSU in the NCG.

THIS X INFINITY

Alabama is still the best team in the country and should be given the chance to redeem themselves.
Originally posted by 11OnDaField1NMyHeart:
THIS X INFINITY

Alabama is still the best team in the country and should be given the chance to redeem themselves.

My minds telling me no but my body....my body... is telling me Bama/FSU would be the best game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
It should still be Alabama vs. FSU in the NCG.

Hell no. I am so glad that Bama choked today. They are probably the best 2 teams but I think Auburn-FSU should be the title game..(assuming they both win next week)