There are 196 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

LMAO!!!

So does Auburn-Mizzou winner get in title game????
Holy s**t
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
my prediction: Ohio State vs. Florida State

nah just kidding, I think it will actually be Alabama v. Ohio State. FSU and Oregon each have 1 loss, controversy about the Buckeyes getting in over them.

lololololol, my joke pick was right
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
If the SEC title winner only has one loss, I'd vote that team in over Ohio St. Michigan's anemic offense just put up 42 and 600 yards on them.
So OSU is the only undefeated left or is there another team
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Daaaaaaaaaaamn.

Seriously the best college football game I've ever seen and I'm not trying to talk s**t.

Great great game.

nah just kidding, I think it will actually be Alabama v. Ohio State. FSU and Oregon each have 1 loss, controversy about the Buckeyes getting in over them.

FSU has one loss????

Does OSU get the title game? If they beat Mizzou Auburn HAS TO get in over OSU.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

FSU has one loss????

Does OSU get the title game? If they beat Mizzou Auburn HAS TO get in over OSU.

No, I thought FSU would lose 1 game
Mistake by Saban. Kicking game had been terrible all day. I know you don't expect that but play for OT
  • zero
  • Veteran

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Mistake by Saban. Kicking game had been terrible all day. I know you don't expect that but play for OT

i hate alabama. that was the best ending ever. a 57 yarder in college from the far harsh no less, is basically unheard of. Why not just go for a hail mary or a hook and ladder? at least you'd have 5 players right next to a guy if he picks it off or you score the game winning TD.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by SportsFan:

Very uncharacteristic of him. Honestly the entire team was poor at some point. McCarron had some arid throws in the 1st and the receivers has 2-3 drops. The defense looked completely confused in the 1st half. Missing tackles and assignments. The kicking game left 12 points on the field.

I hate to make excuses but I don't feel like the better team won this game. I mean this is the type of game Bama plays once a year and Auburn was very lucky in that respect.

Great game by Auburn though. Malzahn has really do something incredible with that team this season, and he should get the coach of the year award. That triple option offense is a like Ferrari on grass. Missouri/SouthCaro will have their hands full.

Admittedly I'm a student of the SEC. I could go homer all day long. I still wouldn't put a 1 loss SEC team in over Ohio St. It may be a weak excuse but I don't think it would be fair to the fans of other conferences to essentially say their teams are second rate to SEC or PAC12. Even if you don't like Ohio St. they have handled every task placed before them so they should get the nod.
Wowzers
Watching video all the Bama players just stood there after the kick. Like they were not even thinking of the guy returning it.
Share 49ersWebzone