LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
FSU would crush Baylor

So would Oklahoma St.

Sorry Eon. Get ready for Alabama -FSU.
Go Devils! Stanford will be tough in the championship but I'm shocked they made it this far as it is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
10-1
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think Baylor loses @ Oklahoma State.

Oklahoma State choked against West Virginia, but they are a pretty good team

I've been saying it for a couple of weeks. Baylor is relevant. If you don't put up points early against Baylor your chances of winning Are slim. That offense gets better as it goes. They have athletes at WR and they know how to breakdown coverages. You have to pick your poison though because you can't stack the box because it opens up too much space in the back. Baylors run game will gash you all day. You have to dominate the LOS and I don't think Texas tech or Okla st can do that. I don't think Baylor will play a better dline then Oklahomas so I think things willl get easier from an offensive standpoint. Tech and Okla st may be able to win a shootout but the secondary is so good too. The safeties are great in run support and the CBs manned up all game. Tech has the #1 passing o in college so will see if that's a weakness.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Go Devils! Stanford will be tough in the championship but I'm shocked they made it this far as it is.

Graham is the real deal as a coach.

If ASU beats Arizona next week, ASU will host Stanford. I think if ASU hosts Stanford, ASU will win. I think the home team wins the PAC-12 Championship.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yup. LOL @ Baylor. FSU would a drug them across the field.

Bwahahahaha @ UF. The state of Florida is the way it's supposed to be.

FSU and Bama. My only concern is this Winston rape stuff and the long layoff between the ACC champ game and the NCG. Bama has the experience where FSU does not but I'm lookin forward to it.

Its been a long time coming..
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
FSU would crush Baylor

So would Oklahoma St.

Sorry Eon. Get ready for Alabama -FSU.

70 pts. a game my ass LOL
Oregon State is currently getting their s**t pushed in against Washington. Sean Mannion playing like a potato hybrid of Tim Tebow and JT O'Turnover.
This was like epic beatdown Saturday, so many teams got crushed, Baylor got flat out raped, Tracy Moore was out there doing work for Oklahoma State!
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
Seriously why the need to quote? I found Baylor exciting and their schedule challenging. Sorry if l got burned out on FSU beating weak teamz and acknowledged a team on the rise.

Here.I'll admit it. FSU has clearly earned the chance to get beatdown by Bama in the NCG. It s gonna be one hell of a beatdown but it sure has been a long time coming.

[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM ]

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This was like epic beatdown Saturday, so many teams got crushed, Baylor got flat out raped, Tracy Moore was out there doing work for Oklahoma State!

i love when these high scoring offenses get spanked by good defenses.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Okla St. defense was only a part of the equation. Okla St. offense was the key to victory. Chief had an incredible game and opened with 13 completions before he got his first in-completion. He was pushing the ball through tight zone coverages, and was nailing the corner/go route. When you start hitting those routes defenses have to start stacking coverages and that leaves a lot of open area underneath the safety. Okla States WR won this game after the catch, and it was quite entertaining to see those guys open field running. Baylors still not a bad team. I had a feeling they might lose, but I had no idea it would be that bad.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Graham is the real deal as a coach.

If ASU beats Arizona next week, ASU will host Stanford. I think if ASU hosts Stanford, ASU will win. I think the home team wins the PAC-12 Championship.

Yeah this weeks game is huge.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Bama still needs to beat Auburn and the SEC. Don't look too far ahead.
Share 49ersWebzone