LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

Originally posted by Muggins:

That my friends is what Ronnie Lott would call a Whoo hit.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That my friends is what Ronnie Lott would call a Whoo hit.

Yea they gave him a targeting penalty for 15 yard - then he protested and they grace unsportsmanlike conduct, half the distance - and then his teammate took his helmet off in frustration after the 2nd flag so they threw a 3rd, half the distance. I hope they talk to the refs after the game and let them know that can't happen. You just can't give a team 55 yards in penalties from one sequence. The hit was legal to begin with. Those Baylor safeties are scary.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

RT @Collin_Harmon: Source with knowledge of situation tells me Marcus Mariota has a partial sprain of his MCL #GoDucks
14-0 stanford. Hope they keep this up paving the way for FSU
Stanford is the stereotypical Dr Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde team. Ugly as hell in the loss to Utah. Then two weeks of subpar performances against UCLA and Oregon st. And now they look just as good as bama or FSU. I mean it kind of pisses me off they took Utah game off because they're destiny is no longer in their hands. That's not how a champ does it.
Yay a loss to Utah affected nothing at all
Oregon is soft as s**t. Unbelievable.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Except iBama, OSU, Baylor, and FSU have to pick up a loss for Stanford to even enter the convo. I guess that's not that big of tilt from simply winning the game.
go cardinal

f**k the ducks
Originally posted by eonblue:

Except iBama, OSU, Baylor, and FSU have to pick up a loss for Stanford to even enter the convo. I guess that's not that big of tilt from simply winning the game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My bad. I need to stop raining on parades.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Stanford tryin to f**k this up.
So Mariota got injured. No wonder they can't score s**t. Looks like LMJ is gonna buy a milkshake for one of the Niner coaches.
Jordan Williamson is the Kyle Williams of kickers. I can't wait until he graduates and moves as far away from Palo Alto as possible.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
ruh roh...
Share 49ersWebzone