There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 College Football Thread!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Perloff ‏@andrewperloff

Dan Patrick says USC and boosters will go after Jon Gruden in coming weeks. @dpshow
I wish the playoff system started this year with the top 4 staying exactly how it sits right now.

Ohio State vs Alabama
Florida State vs Oregon

Perfect matchups to determine who truly belongs in the NCG.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I wish the playoff system started this year with the top 4 staying exactly how it sits right now.

Ohio State vs Alabama
Florida State vs Oregon

Perfect matchups to determine who truly belongs in the NCG.

If Baylor wins their next 2 games, they will move ahead of Ohio State.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If Baylor wins their next 2 games, they will move ahead of Ohio State.

Baylors next 3 games are against ranked opponents. They're last 2 games on the schedule are TCU and Texas. All games are conference matchups against decent programs. The last half of their schedule is like a 5 game trap gauntlet. Probably the toughest last half in the top 10. At the end of the season if Baylor is undefeated I think an argument could be made for them in the NCG. I don't think they win out though unless they really are that good.
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

Originally posted by jrg:
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

,,,,It was only Tennessee

Dorial Green Beckham is a stud though. I knew he was fast for his size. His TD reception was intimidating though. He was fast enough to run underneath the secondary to the corner. It was truly a brilliant play. He seems to be putting it all together. Do you realize how good he could be?
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

I'm laughing my ass off with this so called confidence builder from Tenn until Bama made them face true reality. One of their players guaranteed a win this weekend only to get pummled.

This is what exactly happens when you eff up a coaching search, and someone wanted to come home.

Thank goodness I walked away from the fanbase because their head coach is so much full of BS!
Originally posted by eonblue:
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

,,,,It was only Tennessee

Dorial Green Beckham is a stud though. I knew he was fast for his size. His TD reception was intimidating though. He was fast enough to run underneath the secondary to the corner. It was truly a brilliant play. He seems to be putting it all together. Do you realize how good he could be?

Yeah I know, still will take every win.

DGB is insanely good. It was a HUGE deal when he signed with Mizzou..was being recruited by larger schools and chose to stay in Missouri (he is from St. Louis)

Was on the cover of ESPN.com

One of the most highly regarded football recruits of the class of 2012, Green-Beckham was listed as the number one overall prospect in the nation by Rivals.com.[7] He is considered the third best by Scout.com, ESPN and Sporting News.[8][9][10] In January 2012 he narrowed his college decision to Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas, and he stated that he would make his decision onNational Signing Day (February 1, 2012).[11] In a nationally-televised ceremony, Green-Beckham announced he would sign a national letter of intent to attend the University of Missouri. Said Green-Beckham of his decision, "just to stay home and have all those guys [family, friends] come out and see me [was big]."[12] He picked Missouri over SEC-rival Arkansas, also because offensive coordinatorGarrick McGee, who had formed a strong relationship with Green-Beckham and his family, left the school in December 2011.[13]
Guy is HUGE 6'6" 225lbs

Originally posted by Jcool:
Andrew Perloff ‏@andrewperloff

Dan Patrick says USC and boosters will go after Jon Gruden in coming weeks. @dpshow

Good luck because Gruden said specifically there was two college programs he would want to coach at: ND and the one that effed him over big time because their GD AD was afraid of a Nick Saban like control-Tennessee.
[ Edited by robniner on Nov 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM ]
Guy is HUGE 6'6" 225lbs

athletic as hell.
He's not maxed out muscle wise either. He could stand to gain 10 pounds over the next 3 years with minimum fat gain. I hope he takes a page out of Johnsons book and works his ass off to be the GOAT. I hate comparisonw but DGB appears to move more fluidly.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 2, 2013 at 10:11 PM ]
FSU vs. Alabama in the NCG. The Seminoles are beating the crap out of everyone.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
FSU vs. Alabama in the NCG. The Seminoles are beating the crap out of everyone.

FSU's only competition for #2 is Oregon if the Ducks beat Stanford by a significant margin and then win out
Fresno State up to 8-0

Last nights uniforms
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM ]