There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 College Football Thread!

Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think the Beavers might beat Stanford tonight.

Yea I watched about 2 minutes. Stanford fumbled and Crichton recovered for a 40 yard run.

I don't know the odds but I'm willing to bet when Stanford turns the ball over their chances of winning go down more than the average team because of their style of play.

Stanford -4, I put money on Stanford covering but after seeing the start it smells like an upset
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think the Beavers might beat Stanford tonight.

I agree. Stanford isnt as good on offense as they have been the past few years
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by jrg:

Tough loss, man. It's not over though.

You're still going to the SEC championship.

Last year 2-3 undefeateds dropped in a night so who knows what could happen.

FSU doesn't have a tough schedule after Miami next week.
Originally posted by jrg:
Wanted an undefeated season. Other than Texas A&M, it was golden after this game.

Auburn and Ole Miss are not pushovers.

Mizzou may stand a better chance against TAMU. They can win a shootout against that atrocious defense.

Anyways it may not be an undefeated season, but it's put Mizzou on the map, and that's encouraging.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
FSU doesn't have a tough schedule after Miami next week.

@ Wake Forest is a bit of a sneaky game. I'm not saying FSU is upset by them, but its a game they will lose if they don't take WF seriously.

vs. Florida, anything happens in rivalries.

vs Miami or V-Tech in ACC championship game
Originally posted by pantstickle:
FSU doesn't have a tough schedule after Miami next week.

Yea. I think they go undefeated but Oregon and Baylor have a tough conference schedule coming up.

Not to mention Oregon has the PAC12C.

Ohio St. closes the season against Michigan. I doubt they lose because Meyer is probably prepping for that guy right now. Anythings possible.

I think voters would put a Mizzou that beats Bama into the NCG if there was only one undefeated.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
@ Wake Forest is a bit of a sneaky game. I'm not saying FSU is upset by them, but its a game they will lose if they don't take WF seriously.

vs. Florida, anything happens in rivalries.

vs Miami or V-Tech in ACC championship game

This.
Eat s**t San Diego State
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Eat s**t San Diego State

Whew! Fresno State still alive....That's too freaking close for comfort...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Eat s**t San Diego State

Whew! Fresno State still alive....That's too freaking close for comfort...

San Diego had the chance to win it, thankfully they came through with another huge block!
Double
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 27, 2013 at 2:10 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
FSU doesn't have a tough schedule after Miami next week.

@ Wake Forest is a bit of a sneaky game. I'm not saying FSU is upset by them, but its a game they will lose if they don't take WF seriously.

vs. Florida, anything happens in rivalries.

vs Miami or V-Tech in ACC championship game

Yeah, I guess you're right. I still feel like FSU has to blow those games for them to lose, rather than just being outmatched.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Eat s**t San Diego State

Whew! Fresno State still alive....That's too freaking close for comfort...

San Diego had the chance to win it, thankfully they came through with another huge block!

This has been a season of Divine Intervention to be sure. Somehow, someway, the Bulldogs have turned three sure losses into gut check wins. The Force is with them.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
FSU doesn't have a tough schedule after Miami next week.

@ Wake Forest is a bit of a sneaky game. I'm not saying FSU is upset by them, but its a game they will lose if they don't take WF seriously.

vs. Florida, anything happens in rivalries.

vs Miami or V-Tech in ACC championship game

Yeah, I guess you're right. I still feel like FSU has to blow those games for them to lose, rather than just being outmatched.

talk about easy schedules, look at Ohio State. Only 2 tough games, Wisconsin and Michigan (last game of year).

Ohio State's next 3 games against 3 bottom feeders...
#9