LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 313 users in the forums

Yahoo Sports Redesign Complaint Thread

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Niners99:
How about you stop using a search engine as a sports news site?

Tbh I actually go to Yahoo Sports more instead of ESPN and other sport sites. I like their layout especially checking on stats.

Me too. Yahoo Sports>>>>
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah it's weird Yahoo sucks at pretty much everything except the sports stuff.
Don't like it either. Something just very uncomfortable about it. Could be the background.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I don't like it either. It's annoying to look at...but whatever. I'm sure I'll get used to it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
See complaining works

I got my white background back thank god
Originally posted by crzy:
See complaining works

How did you manage that, is there some kind of setting you were able to change, or they changed for you? My Yahoo "home" page still has the white background, but once I click on Sports it's still the new mess.
  • Jiks
I actually glad someone created this thread. New format blows hardcore. Actually really liked the way they had it before and that's why I played a majority of my leagues in it. Now I like ESPN and NFL.com much better. Not that those are amazing but Yahoo used to be the best now they are the worst.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I actually glad someone created this thread. New format blows hardcore. Actually really liked the way they had it before and that's why I played a majority of my leagues in it. Now I like ESPN and NFL.com much better. Not that those are amazing but Yahoo used to be the best now they are the worst.

If NFL.com had smack talk message boxes during games and faster updates, I think it would be in a league of it's own. It's layout is superb and their point system is efficient unlike ESPN's. That site is terrible
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by crzy:
See complaining works

How did you manage that, is there some kind of setting you were able to change, or they changed for you? My Yahoo "home" page still has the white background, but once I click on Sports it's still the new mess.

They momentarily changed it and then changed it back
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
If NFL.com had smack talk message boxes during games and faster updates, I think it would be in a league of it's own. It's layout is superb and their point system is efficient unlike ESPN's. That site is terrible

there mobile app needs work too but I agree

• jrg
  • Veteran
So now when checking my teams there is this...

"You may change Fantasy Football pages to a white background on your Edit Team Information page."

Changes it to this

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM ]
I dont like this white look now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont like this white look now.

Yeah I switched back
you guys complain about the most ridiculous things. its not bad at all, you're just not used to it so you whine
Share 49ersWebzone