There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

L.A KISS ( arena football team)

alright L.A get ready for your new arena football team!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kiss-brings-pro-football-back-los-angeles-arena-123816031.html

http://www.lakissfootball.com/
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Aug 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
too much facketree for a football team
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM ]
More like the Anaheim Kiss.
I think this would be fun to attend in person. I've never been to an arena football game.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
would be better as a Lingerie Football Team
Originally posted by Garcia:
would be better as a Lingerie Football Team

You know the cheerleaders will be hot, though.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I think this would be fun to attend in person. I've never been to an arena football game.

It sucks, went to a Utah Blaze game and was pretty bored until the final 2 minutes. Only cool thing is you get to keep the footballs if they go out of play.
[The LA Kiss] will run a nontraditional offense: not the pistol, not the shotgun, the Love Gun. Players will be encouraged to rock and roll all night and party ev-uh-ree day. Following every touchdown, the team will go for a deuce.

make it stop!!!!!!
the fvcks is this?
Originally posted by boast:
[The LA Kiss] will run a nontraditional offense: not the pistol, not the shotgun, the Love Gun. Players will be encouraged to rock and roll all night and party ev-uh-ree day. Following every touchdown, the team will go for a deuce.

make it stop!!!!!!

Don't stress, Dr. Love.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

They are fun to go to. Very family friendly game. I got up to pee, and the ball came at my seat, had I stayed I would of had the football. Since they let fans keep the ball in the AFL.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
That. Sj sabercats games are awesome. Afl is fun stuff
I went to a game once when Sacramento had a team and it was really fun. It was a shootout with a score like 77-75 or something.