There are 240 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

The Warriors are missing one ingredient to be considered as a Championship contender, and that is a center that can be a defensive presence. There's one player that could fill the bill, Andre Drummond. This is the next super-star in the NBA, and he's 20 years old. The Pistons have Greg Monroe and may listen, in a year or two there won't be any chance to acquire such a talent. The Warriors have the pieces in place to make such a deal. If there's any chance for a deal the Warriors should try.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Warriors are missing one ingredient to be considered as a Championship contender, and that is a center that can be a defensive presence. There's one player that could fill the bill, Andre Drummond. This is the next super-star in the NBA, and he's 20 years old. The Pistons have Greg Monroe and may listen, in a year or two there won't be any chance to acquire such a talent. The Warriors have the pieces in place to make such a deal. If there's any chance for a deal the Warriors should try.

1) Bogut has been playing great especially on defense. I guess you dont watch Warriors games
2) Center is the least of their problems right now. Barnes, Klay, and a crappy bench are real problems
3) Why would Detroit trade Drummond? Oh right.. they wouldnt
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
1) Bogut has been playing great especially on defense. I guess you dont watch Warriors games
2) Center is the least of their problems right now. Barnes, Klay, and a crappy bench are real problems

I watch Warrior games, so, you'd take Bogut over Drummond? If history has taught us anything, anyone can be traded (with all respect to the Godfather Part 2).
i srsly doubt that they'll trade Drummond
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

lol what? Andrew Bogut is an outstanding man defender and help defender.
[ Edited by Hopper on Dec 22, 2013 at 3:14 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:

They're are 15-13, 9th place in the West. Bogut is 29 with a long injury history, Drummond is 9 years younger. Talking about D, check out AD on YouTube stealing the ball from DWade twice on the open floor. I'm not saying Bogut isn't a good defender, but given the choice who would you take?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I watch Warrior games, so, you'd take Bogut over Drummond? If history has taught us anything, anyone can be traded (with all respect to the Godfather Part 2).

The hillarious part of your post was that you said the Warriors are missing one key ingredient to be a championship contender and then you say its a defended minded center. Bogut has been the best player on this team other than Curry and playing great defense. If you put Drummond on the team instead of Bogut they would not be any better unless Drummond comes with 2 excellent bench players.

So much
Originally posted by Hopper:

They're are 15-13, 9th place in the West. Bogut is 29 with a long injury history, Drummond is 9 years younger. Talking about D, check out AD on YouTube stealing the ball from DWade twice on the open floor. I'm not saying Bogut isn't a good defender, but given the choice who would you take?

All you did here was list several reasons why THERE'S NO CHANCE IN HELL OF DETROIT TRADING ANDRE DRUMMOND FOR ANDREW BOGUT.

We passed on both of their bigs

The Udoh pick still baffles me
surprised they beat the lakers lol.. it was lookin' sketch that 1st half..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

And this was a Lakers team without Pau, Kobe, and Framar...and they still looked mediocre against the Lakers 2nd string scrubs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

So much

LOL, I know right.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

And this was a Lakers team without Pau, Kobe, and Framar...and they still looked mediocre against the Lakers 2nd string scrubs.

Yeah, same recurring theme, empty the bench and they can't hold a lead so some/all starters have to come back in...but at least they beat a depleted team this time, unlike vs Spurs...so that's progress I guess???
Share 49ersWebzone