LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by SofaKing:
The unforced turnovers and silly touch fouls that put the Spurs in the bonus are unforgivable.

Typical Golden State Torture.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Utah must be laughing at the bank since they own the Warriors draft pick in 2014.

But besides that, WOW! I thought this was an easy game for the Warriors. There's no reason why they should lose to the spurs at home.

Im guessing Utah wont be laughing since they had the Warriors draft pick LAST year and not in 2014.

Didn't they trade Beans and Richard Jefferson to relieve cap room so they could sign iggy?
I bet you big game klay is going to hit a clutch three. I can feel it.
Warriors have the talent, honestly think Mark Jackson needs to go. Warriors have to be last or close to last in TO's. They are playing sloppy basketball getting by on great talent.

Currrrrryyyyy
Originally posted by xela510:
Warriors have the talent, honestly think Mark Jackson needs to go. Warriors have to be last or close to last in TO's. They are playing sloppy basketball getting by on great talent.

How much do you think Malone's absence hurt the Warriors?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Currrrrryyyyy

Don't worry. Klay will hit one at the end of the 4th or in OT. (which i really want to happen since this is an entertaining game.)
WAS THAT GOAL TENDING?
They suck
WAS THAT GOAL TENDING?

I think the ball was rimming out.

That was SAD
I think that put back was close enough to be legit. Our performance was pathetic & embarrassing- in short, SSDD.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Utah must be laughing at the bank since they own the Warriors draft pick in 2014.

But besides that, WOW! I thought this was an easy game for the Warriors. There's no reason why they should lose to the spurs at home.

Im guessing Utah wont be laughing since they had the Warriors draft pick LAST year and not in 2014.

Didn't they trade Beans and Richard Jefferson to relieve cap room so they could sign iggy?

Well.. you might be right but I didnt think the Warriors could trade their 2014 pick since they traded away their 2013 pick. The NBA prohibits a team from moving its first rounder two years in a row.
That is the most disappointing regular season loss in years for me. No exaggeration. The expectations were higher this year.

The Spurs are sitting 3 HOFers. We out shot them. We out rebounded them. We out assisted them. And we lost the game.

Turnovers and poor handling screw us again. Typical Warriors basketball.
Team is a joke right now. Makes me sick to watch them throw games away on stupid turnovers and lazy defense. Jackson needs to kick some ass.
Share 49ersWebzone