There are 221 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
klay needs to come off the bench for a while when Iggy comes back

let's not overreact.

Dude has been absolute trash the past couple weeks outside of the Girzz game. When he isn't playing well, his entire game suffers. Just starts making so many mental mistakes.
Originally posted by Hopper:
klay needs to come off the bench for a while when Iggy comes back

let's not overreact.

i dont think its an over-reaction, Him and Barnes competed for the starting spot in the rotation before the season started.

he hasnt been playing well, let barnes start for a while.
Klay's bounce pass there... he needs to take a seat for the rest of the game. This is turning into 2012 all over again for him.
when is iggy coming back?
i thought draymond could have went for a layup there

comes back with the steal though
turrible just turrible last possession
this team is afraid to win
so,

players are passing up makable shots to so they can force it back to curry?

os that what i saw?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay needs to get his head out of his ass. He is just playing terrible basketball

Ballhogging is what's killing us. We play much less selfish ball when iggy is playing.
i thought draymond could have went for a layup there

comes back with the steal though

It's just what the Warriors do...drives a fairly open baseline and passes up a shot that would've had some degree of difficulty but one which he still has a good shot to make plus draw a foul. But no, as the Dubs often do, he goes for the the flashy extra pass instead of just taking the d**n shot.

Also down the stretch it was David Lee and I think Bazemore who were fouled on point-blank shots and both missed so no chance of 3-point play.

Then another wild pass that gets stolen, then Barnes steals it right back, and then??? Promptly passes right to Suns player who looked shocked he just had the ball thrown right to him.

It's what the Warriors do...it's what they've always done. They are genius at finding ways to lose vs. good teams. At one point I really believed they were a 55-win team, but now after seeing them regress and with how good the West is, I think they'll have a hard time winning more than 45-48 games and will be in a dogfight just to get an 8-seed.

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Klay's bounce pass there... he needs to take a seat for the rest of the game. This is turning into 2012 all over again for him.

2012 Klay
tough game yesterday. Jackson fired some shots in his post game interview saying the guys wearing suits and ties seemed more hungry for the win than the guys in uniform. looks like curry and a couple others heard it and took exception.
was at a graduation yesterday.. so what happened? who's to blame for the L? better get right ASAP
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
was at a graduation yesterday.. so what happened? who's to blame for the L? better get right ASAP

Its very obvious that the Warriors are not a playoff team or able to beat good teams with the roster as it is right now. I really dont have high expectations until Iggy gets back.

As for last night.. Klay was terrible again in the first half, Barnes was pretty bad the entire game, and Curry continues to be a turnover machine. I think Bogut is the most consistent player on the team right now as he continues to rebound and defend very well.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

same ol' story. slow start. get back into the game. but no comeback win, this time. slow starts are so bad for this team with injuries and a lack do depth. not to mention we are a turnover machine.
Share 49ersWebzone