LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

That pump fake was so filthy, I thought Curry might go ahead and take the contact for a foul plus still shoot the ball...but I think he was just in the groove and feelin' it and knew he was going to sink that jumper, no need to draw the foul.
We should have gotten T'd up for our players running on the floor after the made shot lol. I will take it doe
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Dec 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Just got home. Still hyped from the game. It was so f**kin loud. Curry!!! Klay, step up! Lee, get back in your groove! Let's get the ball on Barnes' hand more! Speights really is bad...

Speights is a black hole!!!
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
We should have gotten T'd up for our players running on the floor after the made shot lol. I will take it doe

That's what I was thinking too.
Jermaine O'neal out for good?

"I can't even pull a sheet over me without feeling it," he told this newspaper. "I've never been stabbed, but it feels like a deep stab."

O'Neal is hoping to avoid surgery, which would likely end his season and possibly his career

[ Edited by TheGoldStandard on Dec 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Jermaine O'neal out for good?

"I can't even pull a sheet over me without feeling it," he told this newspaper. "I've never been stabbed, but it feels like a deep stab."

O'Neal is hoping to avoid surgery, which would likely end his season and possibly his career

David Lee just said it's not season ending (95.7 The Game interview)

Take that for what it's worth
Originally posted by YungAce:
David Lee just said it's not season ending (95.7 The Game interview)

Take that for what it's worth

That's encouraging, although it seems like he is going to miss an extended period of time.
When do we get Ezeli back?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
When do we get Ezeli back?

They originally said 6-9 months. So.. anytime from Jan-March I guess but I havent heard anything at all recently

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
They originally said 6-9 months. So.. anytime from Jan-March I guess but I havent heard anything at all recently

Damn, feels like it's been forever already
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Damn, feels like it's been forever already

I figured he'd be back by now or sometime in January being the latest
wtf lol

injuries
nedo tweeted "my bad" after the game lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
nedo tweeted "my bad" after the game lol

lol
Share 49ersWebzone