There are 228 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Would be nice to get Igoudala back but still no excuse for how bad the Warriors have been recently, especially on defense and allowing these huge deficits early in games. And if Bogut could develop even just a halfway competent low-post game it would be such a benefit...I know he passes well for a big man, but dude is way too anxious to pass, seems scared s***less if he has to shoot anything other than a dunk.

7 of 9 at home, now's the time to hit the reset button and play the way they're capable of and go on a December tear like they did last year, otherwise the West is just so strong this year and the more they scuffle along, the less likely they'll be anything more than 7 or 8 seed.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
better win today yo

I didn't even notice we're out of the top 8, WTF. we need iggy!!!!! our bench is absolute trash
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The New Pippen
Andre Iguodala, one of the most versatile players in the NBA, could be the key to a championship for Golden State, but it took him years to find the right teammates — and some respect

link
Originally posted by jrg:
The New Pippen
Andre Iguodala, one of the most versatile players in the NBA, could be the key to a championship for Golden State, but it took him years to find the right teammates — and some respect

link

great read
Is curry Jordan then? lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Curry is f**kin' Steve Kerr!

Klaydoe is Jordan
Originally posted by YungAce:

Curry is f**kin' Steve Kerr!

Klaydoe is Jordan

Thats better
Another terrible 1st qtr...poor shooting from the field, behind the arc, and (once again) at the stripe.
Sure am glad I got the NBA pass to watch this crap. I cannot believe how poorly they are playing.
tank!!!

These slow starts are getting old

Lol I was just gonna post "cool, now the warriors just gotta find Jordan"
ugh...Barnes still with the annoying habit of making sweet drives to the hoop but not being able to finish and Draymond Green can't make FTs...could have had the deficit down to 2 to start 4th, but instead Mavs push it back up to 12.

Same old frustrating, infuriating, yet usually entertaining Warriors.
Another exciting comeback. Let's see if we can finish.
Monta Ellis does not have it all
Share 49ersWebzone