There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

curry took 30 shots.. guess i can't blame him.. kept us in it

team too inconsistent
Defense has taken a nose dive without Iggy. Inexcusable when you still have guys who can play defense like Bogut, Thompson, O'Neal, Barnes, Green. Charlotte was the worst offensive team in the NBA and they got whatever they wanted tonight.
Originally posted by scdakine9:
maybe its time to think about trading D Lee....he can't guard anybody, doesn't help the on D, and he forces too many shots....

Remember Dubs made a run last yr w/out Lee... so, once dre comes back, i'd rather have barnes @ pf in the 4th qtr...

what?! the "he can't guard anybody" BS is ridiculous considering he plays out of position when Bogut is not on the floor. as a matter of fact, he's been better defensively with the warriors. forcing too many shots? dude was a friggin all star last year, for goodness sake. he just had a tough game.

and without him, no way we get as far as we did last year. we made a run in the playoffs when Barnes surprised everyone, but no way we can consistently play small ball like that.
man, this schedule has kicked our ass. played the majority of our first 22 games on the road. thank God we have the next 7/9 at home.
amen

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
amen


He did have 9 assists to go along with his 43 points. The biggest issue was not the # of shots but the complete lack of defense played by both Curry and Klay. They got abused. And.. our bench just sucks.
get well soon iggy!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
He did have 9 assists to go along with his 43 points. The biggest issue was not the # of shots but the complete lack of defense played by both Curry and Klay. They got abused. And.. our bench just sucks.

absolute terrible defense. Curry couldn't guard Kemba, and with that, it ruins the whole defensive strategy. not to mention the amount of turnovers. team just gets so reckless and tries to be too cute with the passes. we finally tie the game and have a shot to take the lead for the first time in the game, but instead, we turn the ball over three times in a row. it was disgusting.

i really wish he had tried to sign Belinelli.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,017
the f**king bobcats? for real?
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
amen


Don't post anything from Matt Steinmetz. He's always been a curry hater. Back when Keith Smart was the coach he even suggested trading Curry over Monta.
[ Edited by Hopper on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Don't post anything from Matt Steinmetz. He's always been a curry hater. Back when Keith Smart was the coach he even suggested trading Curry over Monta.

i can agree with you that Steiny hates on Curry way too much. Even when we drafted him, but a lot of people were questioning that pick.
i'll be at the game tomorrow, baby!

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
amen


Don't post anything from Matt Steinmetz. He's always been a curry hater. Back when Keith Smart was the coach he even suggested trading Curry over Monta.

I dont like the guy at all. We should just thank our lucky stars that the Dubs traded Monta and not Curry.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
man, this schedule has kicked our ass. played the majority of our first 22 games on the road. thank God we have the next 7/9 at home.

True. The schedule has been brutal. 14 out of 22 games have been on the road. We also have played the Eastern Conference less than any team so far this season. Sitting at 12-10 is a little disappointing, but the schedule lightens up and we will get healthy at some point.
better win today yo
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com