There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thompson would fit better because he is bigger, is a good rebounder, can score without the ball, and can play the 4 and 5. I liked Patterson but he is a below average rebounder and pretty much only spot shoots which the Ws already can do.

He can score without the ball?? What kinda warlock s**t are you guys into in Sacramento?

that norcal weed
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Dec 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE

fan of rudy's, but get ready for a lot of isolation plays for him. iggy or barnes will have him in check.

Rudy gay sucks now
Dudes shooting 38% and getting paid 20 mill a year
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE

fan of rudy's, but get ready for a lot of isolation plays for him. iggy or barnes will have him in check.

Rudy gay sucks now
Dudes shooting 38% and getting paid 20 mill a year

I think vastly overpaid would be more appropriate than sucks.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

38% is terrible
He's just a volume scorer
He averages a lot of points because he shoots a lot and he shoots too much.

Maybe he'll turn it around it sac though

marsh potatoE
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

38% is terrible
He's just a volume scorer
He averages a lot of points because he shoots a lot and he shoots too much.

Maybe he'll turn it around it sac though

18 games is not enough to judge someone when they are a lifetime 45% FG shooter over 7 full seasons. Rudy Gay doesnt suck but the contract he has now is crazy and the reason that Memphis and Toronto ended up moving him.
Thompson would fit better because he is bigger, is a good rebounder, can score without the ball, and can play the 4 and 5. I liked Patterson but he is a below average rebounder and pretty much only spot shoots which the Ws already can do.

He can score without the ball?? What kinda warlock s**t are you guys into in Sacramento?

LMAO
  • crzy
  • Veteran

This made me really laugh out loud
some dubs fan just tweeted Marcus Thompson and said that the warriors should trade Harrison Barnes + fillers for Carmelo
some dubs fan just tweeted Marcus Thompson and said that the warriors should trade Harrison Barnes + fillers for Carmelo

Ignorant idiot fans that dont have a clue about salary cap, free agency, or much of anything.

Ignorant idiot fans that dont have a clue about salary cap, free agency, or much of anything.

aka bandwagon fans that play too much NBA 2K
The f**k has been up with our offense lately? Outside of the Grizz game, we've been playing like absolute s**t. Get healthy soon, Iggy.
I don't even know how you would word that :(
maybe its time to think about trading D Lee....he can't guard anybody, doesn't help the on D, and he forces too many shots....

Remember Dubs made a run last yr w/out Lee... so, once dre comes back, i'd rather have barnes @ pf in the 4th qtr...
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com