LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

What a pathetic performance.
What a letdown. Sometimes the homerism gets to me.
Horrific 1st quarter. We weren't gonna come back this time. Houston could just coast to victory on free throws alone at that point.

Liked the energy Speights and Bazemore brought. As much as people rag on the bench, and at times rightly so, it was the starters who dug that huge hole. Very sloppy ball movement all night. Good thing we have Iggy and Douglas coming back any game now.

Klay has to find ways to score points in games like these. It seems like when the defensive gameplan keys on him, not only does he fail to score, he doesn't even look to score. He becomes a spectator. We know he's a prolific shooter. Can he become a creative scorer? You can't have 5 point nights from your 2nd leading scorer.
Back on track
Even with Gasol and Allen sidelined, huge for our psyche to travel to Memphis and win. Complete performance wire to wire.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Even with Gasol and Allen sidelined, huge for our psyche to travel to Memphis and win. Complete performance wire to wire.

Good effort. Playing Memphis is a lot more fun when Gasol is out thats for sure.
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE
Originally posted by marshniners24:
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE

That's a great core, man. LOVE that trade.

But no check mate...you took a pawn. That's it lol.
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE

fan of rudy's, but get ready for a lot of isolation plays for him. iggy or barnes will have him in check.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
JT
Demarcus cousins

CHECK MATE

fan of rudy's, but get ready for a lot of isolation plays for him. iggy or barnes will have him in check.

Actually it will be
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
DWilliams
Demarcus cousins

Kings trying to move JT....League sources told ESPN.com that the Kings will be trying to find a new home for forward Jason Thompson - Can the Dubs get JT off them... Come on Mully help the dubs out...

instead of Jason Thompson, i'd like to try and pick up Patrick Patterson from the Raptors, now.
instead of Jason Thompson, i'd like to try and pick up Patrick Patterson from the Raptors, now.

yah, patterson would fit nicely w/ the dubs.....but the Raps really like him.
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Actually it will be
IT
Ben Mac
Rudy Gay
DWilliams
Demarcus cousins

Kings trying to move JT....League sources told ESPN.com that the Kings will be trying to find a new home for forward Jason Thompson - Can the Dubs get JT off them... Come on Mully help the dubs out...

Lol trying to tell a kings fan about their lineup
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That's a great core, man. LOVE that trade.

But no check mate...you took a pawn. That's it lol.

Thanks brother. Lol we'll still be turrible
Originally posted by scdakine9:

yah, patterson would fit nicely w/ the dubs.....but the Raps really like him.

Thompson would fit better because he is bigger, is a good rebounder, can score without the ball, and can play the 4 and 5. I liked Patterson but he is a below average rebounder and pretty much only spot shoots which the Ws already can do.
Share 49ersWebzone