There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Baron Davis on 95.7 The Game. Says he's finally feeling healthy and still rehabbing, getting back in game shape. Loves what the Warriors are doing and loves watching them. Good mix of veteran leadership and are fascinating to watch.

i'd be down to offer him a vets contract early next yr.

I think Baron's best days even as a backup point are behind him

Have to agree with that. Not sure he is an upgrade over Douglas.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Baron Davis on 95.7 The Game. Says he's finally feeling healthy and still rehabbing, getting back in game shape. Loves what the Warriors are doing and loves watching them. Good mix of veteran leadership and are fascinating to watch.

i'd be down to offer him a vets contract early next yr.

Um...no thx lol.

Baron is finished. His stint with NY proved that.

He had a good run here. Let's not ruin the fond memories of the "We Believe" B.Diddy by signing a washed up and out of shape Baron
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yeah, no way Baron would be an upgrade over Douglas. Douglas can play very good defense and hit a 3-point shot. I'm not sure what Baron can bring to the table at this point.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yeah, no way Baron would be an upgrade over Douglas. Douglas can play very good defense and hit a 3-point shot. I'm not sure what Baron can bring to the table at this point.

Help mentor curry?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Help mentor curry?

Baron is a great locker room guy for sure. Curry doesn't really need a mentor at this point. He knows what he's doing out there. Nedovic could definitely use a mentor to take him under his wing. Coach Jackson and Lindsey Hunter both played PG. Maybe that's all he needs.
Baron should move into the studio and come do the Warriors pre-game, him and Greg Papa would be a nice duo.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Baron should move into the studio and come do the Warriors pre-game, him and Greg Papa would be a nice duo.

that'd be pretty good
baron in shape? lol jk

love b-diddy but that was a nasty injury.. i think he's done

what's the deal with douglas anyway? hope iggy isn't too far away from being back either

haven't said this in a while but.... "better win today yo!"
@ Houston tonight. i hope we whoop their asses
@ Houston tonight. i hope we whoop their asses

Getting our ass handed to us.
Warriors up to their old tricks, coming out flat on the road...Rockets aren't even "elite", they run in that second tier of teams. Still 2-1/2 qtrs to go, Dubs might have a comeback in them, but Rockets ain't the Raptors and just very disappointing to see the Warriors not able to build off what they did two nights ago and start off strong on this road trip.
Holy s**t, we're getting stomped!
Don't we always lose in Houston like this lol
Lulz hack a Howard
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com