LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Barnes for Patterson boom done

Speights and Douglas for Patterson and IT. Boom done.

Throw in cousins and our first and you got me

You are starting to grow on me
bogut was gettin' abused by cousins..

that boy steph though.. cold game
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
bogut was gettin' abused by cousins..

that boy steph though.. cold game

Bogut is still looking for him
Gonna be a tough game tonight. Playing the No. 4 seed in the east...
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

They're the 4 seed at 6-10!? WOW

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

They're the 4 seed at 6-10!? WOW

The W's will open up a 28-point lead late in the 3rd, only to see it shaved to 12 with 3 minutes left in the 4th and the starters have to come back in.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
The W's will open up a 28-point lead late in the 3rd, only to see it shaved to 12 with 3 minutes left in the 4th and the starters have to come back in.

Or we'll open up with a 17 point deficit
Raptors shooting about 60% so far

Lolwut
Raptors saw their division lead crumble and decided to go for the anti-tank
Originally posted by YungAce:
Raptors shooting about 60% so far

Lolwut

That's been happening a lot lately. I don't buy Bob Fitzgerald's analysis that teams just flat out get hot when they play the W's. Like it's some supernatural phenomenon. They're just not defending and rebounding well.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Or we'll open up with a 17 point deficit

Wow, nice half Warriors, SIXTY-FIVE POINTS given up to the RAPTORS...for all the promise that was there getting out of the gates to start the season 8-3, they are reverting to being the same ol' Dubs. I know Igoudala's still out, but they shouldn't be that dependent on one guy.

Right around 48-50 wins, nice little season, 6 or 7 seed, maybe squeak out a series win in the first round of playoffs, bounced in the second.
23 point lead lol WTF
Wow, nice half Warriors, SIXTY-FIVE POINTS given up to the RAPTORS...for all the promise that was there getting out of the gates to start the season 8-3, they are reverting to being the same ol' Dubs. I know Igoudala's still out, but they shouldn't be that dependent on one guy.

Right around 48-50 wins, nice little season, 6 or 7 seed, maybe squeak out a series win in the first round of playoffs, bounced in the second.

The larger problem is turnovers, 2nd chance points given up, bad free throw shooting, and lack of bench scoring. Of course Iggy and Douglas coming back will help, but they won't solve those problems.

At full health this can still be a 4th or 5th seed team, but there is still much room for improvement.
Also, the Warriors consistently bail out shooters. I've lost count of how many times we've forced the offensive player to terminate his dribble, putting them right were we want them, only to commit a silly foul by putting a body on them. They need to do a better job of contesting shots without contact.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM ]
Here we come. Down to 6 points.
Share 49ersWebzone